Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
kanye west

he may be "50% more incorporeal than warren beatty, life-in-death, AND the ghost of future past - fake rear end", but phantasmal commentators have doubted kanye's phantom credentials. despite breaking out of traditional barriers for apparitions, 'ye still has what it takes: nobody could haunt kanye more than kanye haunts kanye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

chris hemsworth

every so often when i'm home alone, a strong wind will blow through the living room (even though all the windows are closed) and knock the latest issue of People magazine onto the ground, the magazine always falling so that it opens on an article about chris hemsworth. now, i'm not superstitious, mind, but that's a little strange, no? and how sometimes when i'm shaving, i'll look in the mirror, and out of the corner of my eye i'll see a tall, rugged blonde shadow approaching, but when i turn around, the actor who's critically acclaimed for his performances in 'Thor' and 'the Avengers' isn't there? and sometimes when i'm on the liminal border of doziness and sleep, i'll hear a roguish yet charming voice whisper... "heart2, heart2... go see my new movie 'The Huntsman', mate"? it's almost as strange as how he got his start on a tv drama. what a world, eh

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

google THIS posted:

um it's pretty well established that kanye is actually a vampire
wow! i did wonder why there was a bat at his wedding

• Locked thread