Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Just got done with my shower, here are some of my very important opinions.

"Catholicism is the basic bitch of religions"

"While a polite gesture, when you've nutted and she still suckin' is more of an inconvenience in the bedroom."

"Hillary Clinton will be a solid six out of ten president, nothing to write home about, but she probably won't gently caress anything up."

What are some of your shower thoughts, GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"The water isn't hot enough."
"Where is that scrubby thing?"

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
hitler did nothing wrong

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
"i should probably wash my genitals"

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
"I hope I won't slip & fall and then have emt struggle with my slippery body from all the showergel "

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Dreddout posted:

"Hillary Clinton will be a solid six out of ten president, nothing to write home about, but she probably won't gently caress anything up."[/I]

i guess the anti hilary circlejerk is kind of annoying i just dont want to see her face on tv all the time when she gets the prez

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I wonder if I can fit this brand new bar of soap up my rear end?

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
"Good thing I just clipped my fingernails. Now I can really get up in there."

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
"uuuuureeeeethraaaaaaa, funny word"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

drunk dog posted:

i guess the anti hilary circlejerk is kind of annoying i just dont want to see her face on tv all the time when she gets the prez

Well I agree, she's a 4/10, if we are voting based on presidential hotness, this race would be pretty dismal, but I guess I write in Martin O'malley, solid 7/10.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
To piss in the nice warm shower or step out of the shower, suffer the cold and use the toilet.

This is always my morning dilemma.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Dreddout posted:

Well I agree, she's a 4/10, if we are voting based on presidential hotness, this race would be pretty dismal, but I guess I write in Martin O'malley, solid 7/10.

yea i meant to type "ugly face'

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Tramadol Junkie posted:

To piss in the nice warm shower or step out of the shower, suffer the cold and use the toilet.

This is always my morning dilemma.
Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Pissing In The Shower Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Look Away From The Floor Like Nigga Hold Your Breath Haha

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Dreddout posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Pissing In The Shower Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Look Away From The Floor Like Nigga Hold Your Breath Haha

I dont speak Dindu-Nuffican. Repeat yourself in the Queens English!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
If you fart in a wet suit, does it just stay in there until you surface?

and if it does stay in there, how does pressure affect the smell?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I practice my digereedo vocal exercises

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

usually im wondering where the other bottles of shampoo and conditioner are coming from. i only use the one kind. how the hell do you even pronounce bioláge?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Tramadol Junkie posted:

White people love this so much it really grinds my gears

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Necros posted:

usually im wondering where the other bottles of shampoo and conditioner are coming from. i only use the one kind. how the hell do you even pronounce bioláge?

It's o s c a r

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

/^I should make an [app|game|company] that does (.+)$/

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol if you shower

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Dreddout posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The Knob Is Pissing In The Shower Real Hahahaha Wanka Just Look Away From The Crown Like Wanka Hold Your Todger Haha

Better?

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i dont shower and i dont think

guess i won this thread heh :smuggo:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i actually do most of what would be considered "shower thoughts" on the appx 15-30 minute poop i do before i step into the shower, op

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
"Do shower thoughts differ from bath thoughts ? "

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

i actually do most of what would be considered "shower thoughts" on the appx 15-30 minute poop i do before i step into the shower, op

Please share them! :)

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

I dont speak redneck hillbilly. Speak the Queens English!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I'm a millenial so I got the new water proof phones lik Wayne talks about so I can text in the shower cuz I' don't Bing forced to be alone with my thoughts that's literally how they punish prisoners who break rules

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I simulate conversations with people I know then initiate those conversations later on to see how well I know them

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I think about getting a better shower head, as mine sucks. But I'm in the shower and when I get out the thought passes.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
ill admit that shower beers are kinda gross but not as gross as shower pissing which is worth the cold walk to the toilet.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Every minute, billions of women throughout the world have their period. Where does all of that vaginal discharge accumulate?

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

Can we post our shitposts instead?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
"I'm glad I'm nearsighted so I can't see how nasty the floor of the tub is."

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Capybaras are cute

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Can't believe people be so scared of getting a little sterile pee into the drain when there is butt-juice and sweaty body dirt going in already.

Content: Did I jack off today already or not?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

drunk dog posted:

"i should probably wash my genitals"

I want you to wash your vagina, Christy. No...from the front. Get on your knees.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Wicker Man posted:

Can't believe people be so scared of getting a little sterile pee into the drain when there is butt-juice and sweaty body dirt going in already.

Content: Did I jack off today already or not?

Trick question, your jacking off as your thinking that!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
lol at from the front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I'm a millenial so I got the new water proof phones lik Wayne talks about so I can text in the shower cuz I' don't Bing forced to be alone with my thoughts that's literally how they punish prisoners who break rules

yeah i play tap games on my ipad in the shower

• Locked thread