Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I'm just excited for the prospect of bloodshed personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Ork of Fiction posted:

Yeah! Remember Shock and Awe?? That was loving BADASS. It was all shooooom BWOOOOOOM pew pew pew pew KABOOOOOOOM!!!! And all the fire and smoke and babies suffocating.

Can't wait!!!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Wheeee posted:

you have it backwards: Democrat supporters don't hate imperialist foreign policy and extrajudicial drone murder but excuse them because it's Obama doing them, they actually support these things and only hated them because Bush was doing them

I'm fine-ish with both, I just think Bush was exceedingly impractical/counterproductive about the first one. :colbert:

Extrajudicial drone murder ~= extrajudicial missile and mannedplane murder. There's a conversation to be had about whether drones lowering the entry barrier of force commitment / making it easier but more precise is a bad thing, and some pretty cool and important ones to be had about "okay, we're definitely going to keep using flying death robots, how should we amend the policies", but most of the conversations about drones on the leftish side I've observed are to the tune of: extrajudicial missile murder and extrajudicial drone murder are both bad full stop and shouldn't happen, which okay, fair enough, but singling out drones is a bit of a non sequitur.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Ork of Fiction posted:

STAND ASIDE BERNOUTS, ITS HER TIME NOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                                                \

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Has anybody ironically posted the U.S yet?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Iran, we can ill afford a persian super model gap

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Canada comedy option

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Quiet Feet posted:

Has anybody ironically posted the U.S yet?

First post of the thread dude. Jesus loving christ.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
The answer to the OP's question is Syria. It's not a judgement on Hillary Clinton that this is the case. It's just going to happen. Unavoidable. For the United States, and eventually, for everyone.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

StandardVC10 posted:

The answer to the OP's question is Syria. It's not a judgement on Hillary Clinton that this is the case. It's just going to happen. Unavoidable. For the United States, and eventually, for everyone.

Yeah I still feel like I should have gone back and edited the post/title to make it 'will invade first?'

Syria's definitely getting invaded, but I still think she'll warm up on something a little more isolated...

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bernice Anders posted:

First post of the thread dude. Jesus loving christ.

Oh.

What did the second post say?

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

'i'm gay. gas. ban op.'

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
She said the Iranians were her enemies.

But I'm going to go with Kurdistan after they prove troublesome for US oil companies.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I'll throw my hat in. Voting Iran ALSO somewhere in the South China Sea.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Helical Nightmares posted:

I'll throw my hat in. Voting Iran ALSO somewhere in the South China Sea.

It's time to retake the Philippines.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

It's time to retake the Philippines.

I was thinking more the Spratly Islands, the Diaoyu/Senkaku Islands, and the Paracel Islands; but take over the Philippines as a maritime base in the area under full US control? Sure I'd go with your hypothesis.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

What country is Goku from? Because if there's even a 1% chance he is our enemy, I think we have to take it as a certainty.

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
Right now Russian backed Armenia is invading Azerbaijan, an oil-rich state backed by NATO member Turkey. Clinton will send "spec ops" and "advisors" to maintain the border and enforce a ceasefire. She wont let a repeat of W Bush hanging Georgia out to dry when Russia comes calling.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Crash and explode?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Thump! posted:

It's probably easier to list the ones that she won't invade.

I'm 95% sure she WON'T invade Russia. Former Soviet States are definitely on the table though.
Britain, France and Germany are pretty safe I'd bet. The rest of the world better watch out though.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
A country in Africa, she probably doesn't like how China is already there sucking down every resource they can.

Africa is the next step.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
India. We need to take back our jobs by any means necessary!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Prorat posted:

A country in Africa, she probably doesn't like how China is already there sucking down every resource they can.

Africa is the next step.

You know Imperial Europe had some good ideas. - Hillary Clinton

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD4SL6uwFqc

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
i don't think hillary clinton will start a war because that requires congress to approve a thing hillary clinton says does and thinks, but man its gonna be real cool to see her use enlisted military as poker chips with congress following her probable police actions in ukraine and yemen and/or some other places because man world events are moving kinda quick lately

someone go back in time and get the talking heads circa '85 or so to do this song, goddamn

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Abuela has already conquered the country of my heart (help me, i have explosive implants in my heart set to go off if I don't vote Hillary.)

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
I hope Hillary invades Michigan to punish them for turning on her in the primary.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

quote:

President Barack Obama said the worst mistake of his presidency was a lack of planning for the aftermath of the 2011 toppling of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi.

"Probably failing to plan for the day after what I think was the right thing to do in intervening in Libya," he said in a Fox News interview aired Sunday.
Whelp, we're getting another forever war.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/10/politics/obama-libya-biggest-mistake/

I'm sure she'll have a long-term plan this time, guys! Third time's a charm!

Grey Fox has issued a correction as of 23:05 on Apr 10, 2016

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

smg77 posted:

I hope Hillary invades Michigan to punish them for turning on her in the primary.

The Feds will intervene when Snyder attempts a land grab citing historical claims to Toledo.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Keep it civil, gang :)

:fuckoff:

Prison. The country of prison.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Cartouche posted:

:fuckoff:

Prison. The country of prison.

Does it really count if she's the only one invading?

:v:

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Thump! posted:

Does it really count if she's the only one invading?

:v:

It will be the whitest of white collar.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Powercrazy posted:

I'm 95% sure she WON'T invade Russia. Former Soviet States are definitely on the table though.
Britain, France and Germany are pretty safe I'd bet. The rest of the world better watch out though.

another attack wold be a convenient excuse for boots on the ground

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Powercrazy posted:

the selfish and irrational whims of any one national populace cannot be permitted to jeopardize the great European project. if the british indulge this folly of a withdrawal from the EU, then their sovereignty must be held in trust until such time as they are prepared to participate responsibly in global affairs. their history books would, in time, regard this as a wholly proper and necessary action

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

do you think she'll put severe sanctions on a country and starve a shitload of them to death?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

the selfish and irrational whims of any one national populace cannot be permitted to jeopardize the great European project. if the british indulge this folly of a withdrawal from the EU, then their sovereignty must be held in trust until such time as they are prepared to participate responsibly in global affairs. their history books would, in time, regard this as a wholly proper and necessary action

yes, yessssss

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

don't stop I'm almost there

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

we're goin to war!
pretend I posted that boner inducing scene from Starship Troopers

Toadvine has issued a correction as of 15:47 on Apr 12, 2016

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hyrule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Hyrule is not a country