Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Powercrazy posted:

What kind of hot sauce? This is important.

Whoa, hold up there. Hot sauce just isn't a thing in white america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Quiet Feet posted:

I give her some credit and assume it's Tabasco or Frank's Red Hot or some other cheap bullshit.

how is this giving her credit?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Toadvine posted:

how is this giving her credit?

It could've just been a mild salsa.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
a packet of red pepper flakes from Pizza Hut

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Powercrazy posted:

What kind of hot sauce? This is important.

If she's spending time with Hispanics, Cholula. If she's spending time with African Americans, Louisiana.

Bloody Queef has issued a correction as of 14:58 on Apr 26, 2016

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

She's trying to get millennial hipsters so it's sriracha

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
No hipster eats sriracha, they've moved on to gochujang

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Radbot posted:

That's precisely why she would carry Sriracha. insert Hillary out of touch meme here.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Radbot posted:

what is that? is it like kimchi, but more ketchupy?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Bloody Queef posted:

If she's spending time with Hispanics, Cholula. If she's spending time with African Americans, Louisiana.

These are both pro choices, which is why I'm certain she went with siracha instead.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

My Imaginary GF posted:

what is that? is it like kimchi, but more ketchupy?

I looked it up and it seems like its a really strong tasting chili paste and i think anyone who would ever use it like sriracha is an idiot

Also having had 3+ different brands of bottled sriracha, they only ever sell the huy fong version in the US, the other two are made in Thailand and are way better i think. Less salty/cheap tasting, more going on. Once Noodles and Company put cases of the Huy Fong sauce in every restaurant it was clear the brand had jumped the shark.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Siracha is just ketchup for hipsters with baby palates.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Sriracha is cool and good, ergo Hillary will probably try to drop a bomb on it.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

No Mans Land posted:

I looked it up and it seems like its a really strong tasting chili paste and i think anyone who would ever use it like sriracha is an idiot

Also having had 3+ different brands of bottled sriracha, they only ever sell the huy fong version in the US, the other two are made in Thailand and are way better i think. Less salty/cheap tasting, more going on. Once Noodles and Company put cases of the Huy Fong sauce in every restaurant it was clear the brand had jumped the shark.

sriracha is spicy ketchup without the bitterness of mustard

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
Sriracha is delicious and we have already invaded And currently occupy Yemen indirectly through Saudi and UAE forces.

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006
I remember this exact same thread from 2008

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lu Yan posted:

I remember this exact same thread from 2008

did anyone say libya?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Anywhere in south america

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Add Indiana to the list.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

iran, syria, yemen, venezuela, some other latin american country

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Iraq/Syria, then Iran

Atrocious Joe posted:

The big question about Yemen is who do we actually shoot at? The Houthis still control many of the areas where people actually live, and pose no threat to the US. They also seem to be fighting al-Qaeda. However, they're backed by Iran and we're already basically acting as the Saudi's logistical support for their war against them.

We're droning al-Qaeda right now, but getting more involved may have the side effect of strengthening the Houthis.

Given Clinton's insistence on a no fly zone over Syria to oust Assad, she might just attack both sides, using the (current/oncoming) famine as the man humanitarian reason.

Vox Nihili posted:

Syria, starting with her Bush-inspired no-fly zone and eventually ramping up until American soldiers are hunting for Assad in the streets of Damascus. Her advisers will propose a brilliant scheme to play the local factions against one another, which will ultimately result in everyone hating us. ISIS is effectively destroyed and something even worse takes its place shortly after we declare victory over the smoldering, corpse-filled ruins.

Media outlets report on how Hillary has revolutionized the use of "smart power" and won a big victory for US strategic interests.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

if she does, It will either be syria or some hotspot in eastern Europe.

Arri posted:

Probably Syria with a restart to the cold war and lots of proxy wars that certainly won't result in millions of lives lost. Oh well, it's ok to do that as long as we keep real leftists out of power around the world.

StandardVC10 posted:

The answer to the OP's question is Syria. It's not a judgement on Hillary Clinton that this is the case. It's just going to happen. Unavoidable. For the United States, and eventually, for everyone.

Sorry to bump an old thread (not!! :twisted:) but happy to report that the winners of the "Which Country will Hillary invade?" challenge are above. But to name our closest without going over winner...

Congrats to Arri !!!for having the eerie foresight to call this as part of a larger need to reignite the cold war. Bravo, my man (or woman ;) )

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Don't be so hasty to declare a winner before we've firmly committed more American youth to the meat grinder

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Toadvine posted:

Don't be so hasty to declare a winner before we've firmly committed more American youth to the meat grinder

Sorry, much like the media and the California primary, I have really great projections and frankly, more important things to do than let stories actually play out :gb2nitecru: lol this site's smilies, always goo d for a laugh

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Not Venezuela. Venezuela is a self-cleaning oven.
Just stand back and enjoy the carnage.

Wyld Thang
Feb 23, 2016
Cuba. She's still pissed about what happened to Arkansas, and will make amends by installing Elian Gonzalez as the rightful heir to the Castro throne.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Taiwan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.
America, she'll expand Dallas PDs robot tactic to allow/encourage PDs to bomb people with robots on US soil and sell old army robots to them to do so.

• Locked thread