Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

"it was a drive by fruiting"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

"I'm really happy to be receiving this Oscar for my performance in Patch Adams 2. I love you all."

(a quote I imagine him saying had he not jumped in front of that train a year ago)

MrWillsauce

how ya doin, robin?

"hanging in there"

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
"nanu nanu!!"
- Mrok

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
"When I was a kid, I was all over the map.

I was an ADD-riddled hyper-awkward nerd, jumping from thing to thing without a trackable train of thought, making jokes, going on tangents, freaking out, jumping around, and generally being weird. People didn't know how to talk to me.

At the time, I was struggling with the bullying I was getting regularly, and one of my hobbies was contemplating places to commit suicide. My grandfather's retirement community was seven stories tall and had a nice roof. I imagined plunging those seven stories to my death, and I'd show those bullies who was boss. Which was not the smartest thing to be thinking. Because they wouldn't realize anything. I'd be dead, and my family would have to live through that pain for the rest of their lives. It's the worst option ever, and you should never do it."

-Robin Williams

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

"And this timeline, it's just, have you heard of this? It's just bullshit. I bought this art book last year, Hyrule Historia. Mostly I just wanted the Skyward Sword manga, this book was the only English release of it. God that was a good game. Never got the recognition it deserved, should have held it back and released it for Wii U. Or done a Twilight Princess thing. I don't know, probably wouldn't have made much a difference in sales. Did you get a Wii U? Yeah, I understand. Not a lot of games for it. Wonderful 101 is good. Give that one a try if you get the chance. Anyway, this art book, there's a big foldout in the middle and I'm thinking it's going to be a big panorama of the Hyrule landscape, maybe with little details from all the different games or something. I even ordered a second copy so I could tear out the thing and frame it, but when I got it and folded it out it was, it was, just this loving bullshit about timelines! Now apparently all of the games take place in the same universe but none of them are in chronological order and there's branching paths where some games follow some other game's bad ending and some games are this and blah blah blah and I'm just like, what the gently caress. What the gently caress. It's just- loving poo poo, man. I loving give up. Can we cut this interview short guys? I'm not feeling good anymore."

- GQ interview, August 10th 2014

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
'People think they know you. They expect you to be literally like you are on TV or in the movies, bouncing off the walls. A woman in an airport once said to me, "Be zany!" People always want zany, goofy sh-t from me. It takes a lot of energy to do that. If you do that all the time, you'll burn out'

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
'Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs'

zidane13

by Smythe
What are you, blind? It's a cock! It's not a rocket, you sick gently caress! It's a cock! Look. It's a cock and balls! A dick! Chorizo and the huevos! It's a big stiffy! It's a penis! Penis maximus! A willie! A weenie! Mr. Jiggle Daddy! The one-eyed wonder weasel! Don't you see that? It's Jimmy and the twins. Rumple Foreskin. He made this. It's made from dil-dough.

-
Rainbow "Robin" Randolph

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

Quote this post if nanu nanu makes you shazbot your pants!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Mindy McConnell: Are you alright?
Mork: Sure, I just love to play 'Squash the alien'.
Mindy McConnell: Oh, could you breathe down there?
Mork: Only out.
Mindy McConnell: Oh, well I'm sorry all those people fell on you, Mork.
Mork: Oh that's a great game, let's play another game like 'musical spikes' or 'hide and go kill'?
Mindy McConnell: Why don't you just come out and say you don't want to play the silly game?
Mork: I didn't want to be rude.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

smoobles posted:

"it was a drive by fruiting"

*run

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

"Hi, I'm Robin Williams."

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

google THIS

Doctor Dogballs posted:

"Hi, I'm Robin Williams."
(apoc.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

trap sprung