Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's always badly writing epic cryptic taunts and riddles at people and is having a back in forth with like 10 people at all times and challenging them and talking poo poo but in character as a Grepolis emperor or whatever. lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yesterday he said to someone, "I know I may look like a ripe, plump grape... but actually, I'm a sour raisin." lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Yesterday he said to someone, "I know I may look like a ripe, plump grape... but actually, I'm a sour raisin." lmfao

sweet

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

incredible

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Didn't your dad do the bushwackers walk also? Because I just thought about that again and laughed

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Savage

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retard 4 posted:

Didn't your dad do the bushwackers walk also? Because I just thought about that again and laughed

Yeah him and my moms favorites were the Bushwackers and he showed me the walk while we were at Walmart.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Yeah him and my moms favorites were the Bushwackers and he showed me the walk while we were at Walmart.

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

nice

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I asked my italian uncle to translate grezzo 2 and he was mad at me because there's a lot of profanity against the Catholic church on it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

[HENTAI]TRILL WU-TANG ANIME
JEEBus911WeedNikka9000
Assmad poorfags MUH CHILDRENS MEDIA.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

edit: misread mod queue lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

from looking at the modqueue the guiy that keeps buying plutonis turd avs is wasting money because theyll happily change it back for free as many times as its requested because its poop

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

from looking at the modqueue the guiy that keeps buying plutonis turd avs is wasting money because theyll happily change it back for free as many times as its requested because its poop

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Keep the text mods

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Epic thread tag btw.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Grepolis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

trying to jack off posted:

I honestly don't get it

• Locked thread