Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

we kinda went nuts there for a minute with it and now i don't see it anymore

one of my black friends says it's okay if we only say it in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The only time it should ever be used is when you want to reference the magnum opus of Niggerstomper58.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i mean we're not going to offend anyone, most of them can't read

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

You should start posting it in threads and then see what happens (an important part of the "scientific" "method").

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

quote:

i mean we're not going to offend anyone, most of them can't read

... this thread due to socioeconomic circumstances that often leave minority communities without adequate internet access

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sup my nambla

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
A few months ago a goon said that as a Hispanic male he gets called a "taco friend of the family" a lot, and I think we all agreed that it was pretty funny.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Nigga please

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
we didn't land on the n-word
the n-word landed on us

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I think it's okay to say it if you are recounting the story of how el spider got demodded and banned cause that's history and history is a science i think so you can say it in an objective way and not be offensive.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we could ask some n-words if they mind or not. does anyone know one

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i think you can say N if you are 1/16th Kickapoo like me but i'm not completely sure so...

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Namaste

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

nine eleven

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

well i'm sort of glad we don't say it because it really offends people who are statistically more likely to commit a violent crime

i don't want no trouble

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
its like in israel where you can just run down the street shouting friend of the family and no one cares cause theres 0 black people in the whole country

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Depends on the word. There are a lot of words in the "N" section of the dictionary. However, if it is the one generally referred to as "the n-word" I'll be all over you, like ugly on a Genesplicer, dispensing probations and other penalties to those foolish enough to act like jerks. You are better than this. Remember that.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

all gingers must hang

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
is nuts the n-word?

also what this guy said:

The Goatfather posted:

all gingers must hang

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

genesplicer posted:

Depends on the word. There are a lot of words in the "N" section of the dictionary. However, if it is the one generally referred to as "the n-word" I'll be all over you, like ugly on a Genesplicer, dispensing probations and other penalties to those foolish enough to act like jerks. You are better than this. Remember that.

are you telling me you've never said it? are you telling me paula deen is wrong?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

nutella

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

symbolic posted:

nine eleven

mods?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
well we don't seem to have an issue saying niggerstomper58

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Niggaste

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

genesplicer posted:

wait, so you will be over...
How does that work?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I think it's okay to say it if you are recounting the story of how el spider got demodded and banned cause that's history and history is a science i think so you can say it in an objective way and not be offensive.

Please recount this history in this thread

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

niggerstomper58

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
neoliberal?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Al Cowens posted:

neoliberal?

lets leave politics out of this.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Navuu I think it is called.

But, this is different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7pqRW89mTE

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i just got word form lowtax that you can say the n word in gbs without fear of retribution if you post picture evidence of you and one of your closest black friend(s) (cannot be biracial) giving you the goahead

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

gannyGrabber posted:

Please recount this history in this thread

Genesplicer said I can't say the word, sry.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Genesplicer said I can't say the word, sry.

its for the best

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

okay from what i can gather i think it's okay to say the n word as long as it's funny

but if it is subjectively found not funny then you are banned

good luck everyone

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Mandator.

More like, Man Dater.

Mark Fuhrman said that word on this TV show about OJ Simpson. It's a very good show OP you should watch it.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

it's 2016 and totally ok for men to date men and then some. take your bigotry to 4chan where it's welcome or to tumblr where it's funny

ain't no place for it

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

That's how all the bad words work op, you gotta be super funny or you're just a jerk

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

Mandator.

More like, Man Dater.

Mark Fuhrman said that word on this TV show about OJ Simpson. It's a very good show OP you should watch it.

the n-word, not the m-word

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Only use it to imply that other people were thinking it. Hugely popular, only costs :10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't care for the x-word myself. V offensive, imo.

• Locked thread