Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F2B
e humor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i came to repeat the very important opinions i overheard during a politics minor, stayed because i grew out of doing that

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
came for mechwarrior online, stayed for possibly the only vaguely-sane and sometimes-intelligent car forum i've found thus far

also you dumb nerds

love u

:love:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
came b/c the paywall would block me from looking at posts from time to time, stayed when i learned i could make posts myself

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

treasure bear

i came for sawing and conquoring

ScrubLeague

I came because it wasn't blocked at work, left because it was blocked at work, came back because it was no longer blocked at work and Reddit rapidly became a pile of racist garbage.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
I came

FluffieDuckie

came to read p-p-p-powerbook, stayed waiting for something else big and funny to happen

for 11 years :corsair:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

Breakfast Dorito posted:

came for mechwarrior online, stayed for possibly the only vaguely-sane and sometimes-intelligent car forum i've found thus far

also you dumb nerds

love u

:love:

came for the car forum, stayed for the eve online weirdos (and the car forum)

(and the byob)

alnilam

Came because the hobby and special interest threads and subforums here are better, more informative, and more fun than even entire forums elsewhere devoted to the same topic

Stayed for the byob

alnilam

Seriously I'd sooner ask a question about fixing my kawasaki vulcan 500 on cycle asylum here, than on the public forum specifically dedicated to kawasaki vulcans

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckie posted:

came to read p-p-p-powerbook, stayed waiting for something else big and funny to happen

for 11 years :corsair:

p-p-p-powerbook was 11 years ago? Holy crap.

Also:

Nosfereefer posted:

came b/c the paywall would block me from looking at posts from time to time, stayed when i learned i could make posts myself

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I just really don't have a lot to do

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

ChairmanMeow posted:

I just really don't have a lot to do

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
i can't remember why i came

Robot Made of Meat

Laurenz posted:

i can't remember why i came

Why is just a detail. What's important is that you came, and that you came hard.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
was following photoshop phriday postings and eventually joined the forums not knowing what to expect was going to stop posting but then i discovered this place and it helped me not study during a lot of medical school and residency so you all indirectly helped kill people by making me lol

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
that's pretty /\/\etal

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Why is just a detail. What's important is that you came, and that you came hard.

You've gotta come... Hard.

MrWillsauce

I'm not the one who's so far away
when I feel the snake bite into my vei-ei-eins
never did I wanna be here again
and I don't remember why I came

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm not sure why I came here, not sure why I stayed, but i'm glad I did.

alnilam

HUSKY DILF posted:

was following photoshop phriday postings and eventually joined the forums not knowing what to expect was going to stop posting but then i discovered this place and it helped me not study during a lot of medical school and residency so you all indirectly helped kill people by making me lol

Lucky for me my posts aren't funny :sweatdrop:

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

oh i came hard alright

MrWillsauce

stayed for the cum double entendres imo

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
came for Photoshop Phriday, stayed for the Anime

Other Barry

i don't remember why i joined but i would have a whole lot more e-cred if i did it when i was reading icq pranks :(

corn in the fridge

by Shine
i think i came cuz i liked reading the front page and the awful link of the day...... that was a long time ago

eventually joined the forums and never read the front page again

Laurenz

corn in the fridge posted:

i think i came cuz i liked reading the front page and the awful link of the day...... that was a long time ago

I never read it to begin with...

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

what's a "front page"

just a little e-humor there for ya to lighten up your friday afternoon wherever you are

Robot Made of Meat

I still read the front page.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I still read the front page.

:stare:

corn in the fridge

by Shine
i think "all your base" also had some part in me joining this site but the details are fuzzy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodney The Yam II

It is pretty amazing that we managed to put all the import ant knowledge in one place,

• Locked thread