Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
Is there a huge damage bonus for having extra accuracy with a crossbow or something? I found the crossbow with the Marine and picked up a muscle relaxant to go along with my army training, and the crossbow was one-shotting pretty much every non-boss enemy, even the shotgun-kin on the 4th and 5th floors o_O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

HenryEx posted:

Me, every time i play the pilot:

http://i.imgur.com/U9oMUhX.gifv

I loving hate that gun :argh:

The spread on that gif seems way too high. It's a pretty inaccurate gun but I've never seen the bullets go 90 degrees from the gun like that.

edit - maybe it's a mouse vs controller thing?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I just totally screwed up one of Ace's games in the first chamber, hitting only 1/4 of the targets. As I opened the brown chest it turned into a rainbow chest and exploded into a bunch of really good items including a shelleton key o_O

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I encountered my first glitch chest yesterday... as the bullet without full health and no other guns (was on the 1at floor). I somehow managed to beat the glitched beholsters with closeup melee, but then died in the ensuing mimic chaos that I wasn't expecting ;_;