Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

gary oldmans diary posted:

you arrived at this response from my post through something you mistakenly believe is reasoning so i have to ask how was your lobotomy
i didnt say people arent responsible for their actions but if you think its rational that people should only be able to achieve and maintain thinness through a complete 180 lifestyle change with no external catalyst ("that would be cheating and they deserve to unhappily be fat -you can tell this is true because otherwise they wouldnt be fat!") then you picked a good username

being fat, itself, inhibits people from a ton of healthy behaviors that would help them lose or keep weight off. it would be paradoxical except that liposuction is actually really great nowadays except that some people (stupid, stupid people) stigmatize it with moral equivalencies of being fat and actually deserving unhappiness as punishment for being fat based on explicitly circular reasoning
"haha youre down and im kicking you. you must deserve this otherwise why would you be down in the first place?"

Fat is beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

Fat is beautiful.
no, get lipo (vaser) and stop being fat immediately
and if your nose is all hosed up, get a nose job
ugly teeth? a dentist
we dont live in the stone age

its worth being chubby if you get some big tits from it though

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I've heard that if you get lipo though, the fat will come back in a different area. It will now accumulate in an area where you didn't have much fat before.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
people hear lots of things
just come to my liposuction clinic

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

Frosted Flake posted:

Truth. There are no chubby chasers just guys with realistic prospects.

i beg to differ

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Every dude that's after that always looks like a total failure at life.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
trigger warning: spooky

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

and if your nose is all hosed up, get a nose job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUAI1WXYmA

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Fat people are drawn to each other's gravity.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Frosted Flake posted:

Fat people are drawn to each other's gravity.

Lol you just accidentally compared fats to heavenly bodies

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

HoAssHo posted:

I had to look up the conversion from stone to pounds and it's apparently 420 lbs. This chick isn't 420 lbs. I don't know what a 16 exactly looks like but I'm an 8 and I weigh 135, so I'm guessing she's maybe around like 180?

I'm no mathematician, but in pretty sure if an 8 weighs 135 a 16 would weigh 270.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ChrisHansen posted:

Lol you just accidentally compared fats to heavenly bodies
that's an outdated, religiously-charged term

as a secularist, i myself prefer "gas giants"

Divine Styler posted:

I'm no mathematician, but in pretty sure if an 8 weighs 135 a 16 would weigh 270.

maybe you can squeeze into a medium if you're short enough, but after a certain point--bringing it back to the bard--anything will fit into a sail

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Apr 7, 2016

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

My Ex (who was and still is a fat) got lipo on her arms (because 'its the one part I just cant lose weight from!!1' despite being hueg all over and never working out or dieting). she actually believed the doctor who told her that by removing the fat cells it means the fat will never come back ever.

as an added bonus she got it all financed so when the fat definitely did come back very quickly because when you make no earnest attempt to lose weight or change your eating habits that tends to be the way it goes, of course she stopped making repayments.

gently caress that stupid fat bitch. gently caress fat people. you dont need a catalyst or a wake up call, just loving eat less and move more.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Only chumps wax their rumps, rear end-fros
are the way to go.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Divine Styler posted:

That's not how it works, dude. Come on. A size 4 doesn't weigh 67.5 lbs, a size 2 doesn't weigh 33.75 lbs.

Another dude itt said the same thing but I didn't bother to respond because I assumed he was joking.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

HoAssHo posted:

That's not how it works, dude. Come on. A size 4 doesn't weigh 67.5 lbs, a size 2 doesn't weigh 33.75 lbs.

Another dude itt said the same thing but I didn't bother to respond because I assumed he was joking.
the logic checks out for his size 0 girlfriend tho

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
nothing wrong with cosmetic procedures (including lipo) imo. if I could afford to de-ugly myself I would

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
When I See After photos of liposuction, it always looks mostly the same, just slightly smaller. All that money and months of being incredibly sore for a marginal improvement?

Unless they are really big, then it's more useful.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Wicker Man posted:

When I See After photos of liposuction, it always looks mostly the same, just slightly smaller. All that money and months of being incredibly sore for a marginal improvement?

Unless they are really big, then it's more useful.

Most Lipo/ surgical fat removal is done to enable basic functionality. If you're to fat to walk, taking in your gunt might be just enough to get you started towards exercising on your own. That or they have to get rid of the fat preventing them from performing gastric bypass.

Edit: missed that last line. Yeah. The sad part is these procedures were developed as a last-resort option for those who needed it and now they're commonplace.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Laserface posted:

gently caress that stupid fat bitch. gently caress fat people. you dont need a catalyst or a wake up call, just loving eat less and move more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

HoAssHo posted:

lol that's just freakish and bizarre

Agreed I find her rather disgusting.

HoAssHo posted:

But but MATH!

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Apr 7, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Microwaves Mom posted:

Agreed I find her rather disgusting.

Disproportionate sure but "disgusting" seems a little strong. To each their own I guess.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
These are the kind of magical threads that SA needs and deserves.

I am not joking.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Hottentot more like hot or not

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

katlington posted:

She Has the arm proportions of an infant

fat people usually do

it's like they rolled up their sleeves of fat

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

Remember you rear endked for this:

lol at everyone getting fooled by this. her clothes are the only thing shaping her fatly mass into something approaching attractive. she would look awful naked i'm p sure

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

LordArgh posted:

lol at everyone getting fooled by this. her clothes are the only thing shaping her fatly mass into something approaching attractive. she would look awful naked i'm p sure

I'm not posting any bare butt pics but her hashtag handle is #theonlyhydro so the morbidly curious can google her or instagram her or whatever and see for themselves what her butt does with no pants on.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

trigger warning: spooky

He's just big boned

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Was expecting the punchline to be the floor collapsing.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

David Attenborough posted:

And here we can see her sisters coming to her aid while she is helpless and vulnerable. This mutual cooperation is essential to the survival of the pod; especially in the coming months when food will be scarce.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Horizontal stripes were a bad choice

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
I am male and have never been waxed nor have I witnessed a waxing.

Anybody know the unspoken "rules and regulations" of brazilian waxing? Are clients expected to come straight from a shower to the appointment? Are there private cleaning facilities for genital areas if someone came after work? Does the salon have a right to refuse to work on areas say if there was signs of feces or dingleberries? Was this worker simply trying to be polite and not tell this woman she had a dirty rear end and this violated a rule but we can work around it?

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

how was your lobotomy

it went well. thx 4 asking.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Snowman Crossing posted:

Horizontal stripes were a bad choice

choices do not matter at that size

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Fat people is my loving trigger

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

HoAssHo posted:

So was I. I'm just too fat and lazy to read the postings of others.

ArbitraryC posted:

the logic checks out for his size 0 girlfriend tho

More like size 16 wife. Don't get old, married and have kids, kids. Forever millennial is the only true path to eternal happiness.

Divine Styler fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Apr 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Divine Styler posted:

So was I. I'm just too fat and lazy to read the postings of others.

More like size 16 wife. Don't get old, married and have kids, kids. Forever millennial is the only true path to eternal happiness.

The joke was that size zero would be zero pounds or in other words non existant

• Locked thread