Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Taint waxed again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
My pretty lady bits.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Money down the drain at least.

Also:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/w2H4siV.png :nws:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Fat is beautiful.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

gary oldmans diary posted:

you arrived at this response from my post through something you mistakenly believe is reasoning so i have to ask how was your lobotomy
i didnt say people arent responsible for their actions but if you think its rational that people should only be able to achieve and maintain thinness through a complete 180 lifestyle change with no external catalyst ("that would be cheating and they deserve to unhappily be fat -you can tell this is true because otherwise they wouldnt be fat!") then you picked a good username

being fat, itself, inhibits people from a ton of healthy behaviors that would help them lose or keep weight off. it would be paradoxical except that liposuction is actually really great nowadays except that some people (stupid, stupid people) stigmatize it with moral equivalencies of being fat and actually deserving unhappiness as punishment for being fat based on explicitly circular reasoning
"haha youre down and im kicking you. you must deserve this otherwise why would you be down in the first place?"

Fat is beautiful.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Every dude that's after that always looks like a total failure at life.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
When I See After photos of liposuction, it always looks mostly the same, just slightly smaller. All that money and months of being incredibly sore for a marginal improvement?

Unless they are really big, then it's more useful.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Absolute Lithops posted:

Those are some pretty strange skeletal proportions

So much constant stress, and not enough vitamin D.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Axel Serenity posted:

No because smoking is clearly a bunch of toxic chemicals but everybody needs food to live! It's just those pesky genetics that are making them fat, not addiction to sugar. They even drink Diet Pepsi instead of regular!

Gonna try a juice cleanse, cause I gotta eat healthier!

(Goes without food for about 12 hours. Has emotional breakdown before giving up and continuing old habits.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
My curves do not stand still while I show how fierce and beautiful I am with 'graceful' movements.

• Locked thread