Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Marshall Louis posted:

CNN screenshot:

gently caress this chipmunk faced lame-o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

vug posted:

if you're male you can be blissfully unaware of it

drat right on both counts.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

gary oldmans diary posted:

then get it again until you learn

i dont even want to touch how stupid it is to characterize all fat people as acting uniformly and unable to adapt to new behavior (and thus deserving to be fat) when diet and insufficient exercise that would lead to obesity is often something established during childhood not an inherent and permanent defect of your mind which cannot be overcome because you are (to put it succinctly) inferior mentally as well as physically to us thin people ...as evidenced by their fatness, obviously

"why dont they just work out if they want to be thin?" *goes through a progression of ridicule, disgust, and finally contempt at a fat person exercising in public*

I don't want to even touch on how stupid it is to believe that otherwise normal (not mentally ill) people are not responsible for their own actions and the consequences that result.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Frosted Flake posted:

"I’m probably, like, 160 pounds right now (at 5’7” / 170 cm and 73 kg)"

Thanks for this. Here comes Jastiger!

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

HoAssHo posted:

Christina Hendricks.

Unnnnngggghhh! OK I'm done.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016