Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

I think there even might be a hidden message in there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

What do you think?

PS: Definately not a low effort thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009
ramstien are nazis

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I know that people throw out "lol" or "idgi" as jokes, but I legitimately don't understand what this is about, what side it is taking or what the issue even is

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Is this a companion piece to go along with the re-release of Mein Kampf?

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why is Till skinny now ? Guess he's just getting old and eating less.

The video while awkward and cheesy kind of has a neat message: Quit being jerks, we tried that and look what happened.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Rasta_Al posted:

Is this a companion piece to go along with the re-release of Mein Kampf?

Mein Summer Kampf.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Cantaloupe posted:

I know that people throw out "lol" or "idgi" as jokes, but I legitimately don't understand what this is about, what side it is taking or what the issue even is

The issue is Nazis. With Germany It's always about Nazis.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
bump

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Moltke posted:

ramstien are nazis

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
nobody's gonna take the time to click your link

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
including me

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
if anyone has grown tired of this horrible thread, i would encourage you to come over to the popular "parody thread" entitled "new romanian vibes is looking for food" hope to see you all there!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
ive grown tired of my horrible life but not more than yours dg

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drunk dog posted:

ive grown tired of my horrible life but not more than yours dg

stop trolling me

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

drunk dog posted:

including me

True fact: I once made a video of me and some friends goofing around in world of warcraft, with a Rammstein Song as the soundtrack.

For that I got my third DMCA strike on my youtube account, thus it became permanently closed.

I have not been the same ever since. I deeply distrust every internet company that holds power over our individual freedom.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

dad gay. so what posted:

stop trolling me

i pray to jesus every day and this is his only response

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Mann geigen mann *dong flops wearily*

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Onkel Hedwig posted:

True fact: I once made a video of me and some friends goofing around in world of warcraft, with a Rammstein Song as the soundtrack.

For that I got my third DMCA strike on my youtube account, thus it became permanently closed.

I have not been the same ever since. I deeply distrust every internet company that holds power over our individual freedom.

They don't do that anymore, nowadays they'd just let whoever own the rights to rammstein make money off ads on your poo poo.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Good to see Germany's greatest export, HP Baxxter of Scooter fame getting his recognition at 3:00.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I liked when TIll did his own project called and you could see that all the clever and subtle songs that Rammstein do are obviously against his wishes because he just wants to sing about dicks and poo poo and fat women pissing on him.

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Good to see Germany's greatest export, HP Baxxter of Scooter fame getting his recognition at 3:00.

When I was a dumb teen I legit wanted a tattoo of him on my arm above the old school SCOOTER header/logo. lol.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a stupid retarded piece of poo poo

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Enfield posted:

im a stupid retarded piece of poo poo

i agree with you only cause i like your posts and my opinion is normally bad

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

drunk dog posted:

i agree with you only cause i like your posts and my opinion is normally bad

aw shucks :kiddo:

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Oh look, its the John Oliver of Germany.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Jailbrekr posted:

Oh look, its the John Oliver of Germany.

No, I dislike John Oliver.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Cuck: The Musical

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
was gonna ask if theyre nazis thankfully first poster has me covered you the man!

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Cantaloupe posted:

i only watched 5 seconds of it but it was a giant stone carving of the words BE NICE and then 'we're coming for you in socks and sandals' so im assuming this has something to do with political correctness getting out of hand and it makes sense some nazis would hcampion this cause theyre the hero we need rifght now imo

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Onkel Hedwig posted:

The issue is Nazis. With Germany It's always about Nazis.

Illinois nazis are worse. I hate Illinois nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
DU

DU HAST

• Locked thread