Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

I think there even might be a hidden message in there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

What do you think?

PS: Definately not a low effort thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Cantaloupe posted:

I know that people throw out "lol" or "idgi" as jokes, but I legitimately don't understand what this is about, what side it is taking or what the issue even is

The issue is Nazis. With Germany It's always about Nazis.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

drunk dog posted:

including me

True fact: I once made a video of me and some friends goofing around in world of warcraft, with a Rammstein Song as the soundtrack.

For that I got my third DMCA strike on my youtube account, thus it became permanently closed.

I have not been the same ever since. I deeply distrust every internet company that holds power over our individual freedom.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Jailbrekr posted:

Oh look, its the John Oliver of Germany.

No, I dislike John Oliver.

• Locked thread