Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

My Imaginary GF posted:

The real question is, when Caro is repatriated, should he be able to purchase another semi-automatic rifle?

I think he deserves a full auto at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I wonder if they used forum posts to prove his insanity

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Fat Lowtax posted:

I can't think of anything more YCS than one of us getting Ted Cruz to rescue him from the Janjaweed or whatever

i call lord's resistance army

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Fat Lowtax posted:

I can't think of anything more YCS than one of us getting Ted Cruz to rescue him from the Janjaweed or whatever

Secretary Palin's going to go nuts on Boko Haram to get me back.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Best Giraffe posted:

I think he deserves a full auto at least.

which brave goon will be the first brave soul to ghostwrite his tell-all?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

My Imaginary GF posted:

which brave goon will be the first brave soul to ghostwrite his tell-all?

You ask like it isn't going to be Brown Moses.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Dolash posted:

You ask like it isn't going to be Brown Moses.

From Caro to Cairo: The Brown Moses Story

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

when people started talking about this i thought robert caro had gotten in trouble somehow he still needs to finish his loving lbj epic doesnt he

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

can't wait to hear the candidate's hot takes on this at the upcoming debate

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Going to write-in Caro in 2020.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I have to wonder how sane he is at this point. I'm sure he was tortured in some way. He must have some wicked PTSD.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I have to wonder how sane he is at this point. I'm sure he was tortured in some way. He must have some wicked PTSD.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Al! posted:

I wonder if they used forum posts to prove his insanity

They were convinced when he registered :haw:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

My Imaginary GF posted:

From Caro to Cairo: The Brown Moses Story

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
What kind of news has Caro gotten? Does he know we're gonna Make America Great Again?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Intense physical distress, such as that suffered in a Syrian death prison, can sometimes break people out of even full on schizophrenic psychosis. I can't remember whether this is strictly a temporary thing or not tho...

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

The X-man cometh posted:

Secretary Palin's going to go nuts on Boko Haram to get me back.

#BringBackOurGoons

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

What kind of news has Caro gotten? Does he know we're gonna Make America Great Again?

I'd imagine the analog, 12 volt/550 amp sort.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Thanks for the thought, but I'm more 'cosmic madness, futility against an unbeatable and unknowable horror.' The 'delusions of grandeur brought on by mental illness that eventually ends in violence' is more King in Yellow territory.

Best Giraffe posted:

Intense physical distress, such as that suffered in a Syrian death prison, can sometimes break people out of even full on schizophrenic psychosis. I can't remember whether this is strictly a temporary thing or not tho...

Or they could have just broken him completely. Either way, I imagine that given his history this might have gotten into a position where he is forced into some sort of treatment. Which would be the greatest roundabout way to get free therapy EVER.

Either way, one hell of a story. If he comes back, it'll be worth reading.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Thanks for the thought, but I'm more 'cosmic madness, futility against an unbeatable and unknowable horror.'

Excuse me but Ted Cruz voters are NOT welcome here!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Thanks for the thought, but I'm more 'cosmic madness, futility against an unbeatable and unknowable horror.' The 'delusions of grandeur brought on by mental illness that eventually ends in violence' is more King in Yellow territory.

See, this is why I'd never vote for Hastur in the primaries.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Yog-Sothoth? Spends all his time outside the universe not doing anything. Low energy, sad! #makeamericainsaneagain

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
And we'll all feel gay
when Caro comes marching hooome
:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Please don't bump this thread unless it's to announce Caro has been crowned our new idiot king.

• Locked thread