Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

pik_d posted:

Well the timing is right

Turns out I'm psychic*

*able to reason that sitting around for 3 hours on a bus right before kick-off is gonna impact your fitness negatively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
kane almost made it 4

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Its a shame that Kane, Alli, Dier and Pochettino will all be going to Man U in summer

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Can someone with a top gear avatar recommend a hoppy craft beer to drown my manc sorrows?? Up the red devs

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Absolutely outrageous display from the underdogs from Manchester here. There will be riots all over Surrey tonight.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Blue Star Error posted:

Its a shame that Kane, Alli, Dier and Pochettino will all be going to Man U in summer

noted powerhouse and "official tire partner in taiwan and china of federal tire" manchester pooshited

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

lol united don't care at all out there

couldn't give less of a poo poo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

African AIDS cum posted:

Can someone with a top gear avatar recommend a hoppy craft beer to drown my manc sorrows?? Up the red devs

I suggest a nice pint of Kansai Paint

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Spanish Dave leaving is going to completely wreck United next season even if Jose comes in

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

LVG's system is showing its full power here. Rojo looked extremely dubious on the last two goals (but will get starts anyway), Carrick's pace can be generously described as glacial, Darmian has looked utterly anonymous since coming on and if I'm not mistaken Ashley Young is playing as a striker.

But gently caress it, let's give the oval office a third year!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

2 red cards go on dean

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Blinkz0rz posted:

did anyone say "most dangerous scoreline"

don't think there was time, really

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Remember when Juan Mata played 3 good games for MUFC and their idiot fans were happy

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

memphsis meltdown

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Der Shovel posted:

LVG's system is showing its full power here. Rojo looked extremely dubious on the last two goals (but will get starts anyway), Carrick's pace can be generously described as glacial, Darmian has looked utterly anonymous since coming on and if I'm not mistaken Ashley Young is playing as a striker.

But gently caress it, let's give the oval office a third year!

The best thing you can say is that you wouldn't know Young is playing as a striker because I do not remember him being anywhere near the penalty area.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
drat it Spurs just let Leicester win the league please

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The 2 lightskin twinks with bad hairlines acting tough grabbing each others shirts lol

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

EvilHawk posted:

The best thing you can say is that you wouldn't know Young is playing as a striker because I do not remember him being anywhere near the penalty area.

he hasn't been carded for diving, right?

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Loony Van Gaal imo

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Haha synchronized slides there

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

funkybottoms posted:

he hasn't been carded for diving, right?

would lol really hard if he ended up with a second yellow from diving

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

African AIDS cum posted:

The 2 lightskin twinks with bad hairlines acting tough grabbing each others shirts lol

That was very funny.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I had a late night so I wasn't able to wake up to watch my Foxes play, but I'm glad Vardy got a couple goals. Maybe he'll be able to track down Kane.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

drat it Spurs just let Leicester win the league please

Spurs aren't catching 7 points in 5 games imo just enjoy the Man U loss

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

Leicester have some tough games remaining I dunno

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Blue Star Error posted:

agreed

imo it's been a dream season but spurs aren't going to make up that many points in this short a time

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Blinkz0rz posted:

agreed

imo it's been a dream season but spurs aren't going to make up that many points in this short a time

Chelsea will field 12 year olds against Leicester if it comes to that

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Manchester United fans will be happy that Rashford was taken off at the half and that Ashley Young has been playing striker.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Tottenham 3-0 Man Utd
Posted at
91 mins
Manchester United still haven't had a shot on target.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

Tottenham 3-0 Man Utd
Posted at
91 mins

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Maybe it's because they're playing United but Spurs look so active, so much more than Leicester.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

EvilHawk posted:

Tottenham 3-0 Man Utd
Posted at
91 mins

martial had one

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Yaeh BBC got their own stat wrong

Leicester have qualified for the Champions League.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

EvilHawk posted:

Tottenham 3-0 Man Utd
Posted at
91 mins

BUT! 53% possession, so I think we all know who bossed the game really!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Josh Lyman posted:

Maybe it's because they're playing United but Spurs look so active, so much more than Leicester.

It's not too late to switch, OP. It's never too late to switch.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
gently caress manchester united imo

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
So that's Benteke never seeing the pitch again I guess?

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen

blue footed boobie posted:

Manchester United fans will be happy that Rashford was taken off at the half and that Ashley Young has been playing striker.

I wasn't happy at all!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

WTF is going on with Dele Alli's hairline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Hi how did the game go?

• Locked thread