Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Should have a second yellow for his hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

We are going to win the loving league and gary lineker will do a cry

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

:qq: our only strategy against arsenal is to kick them why aren't we in the champions league :qq:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Spangly A posted:

lol we already scored against you in this game

No you didn't it was offside

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

lump it up to the big man, liquid football

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

does this mean we are still in the title race?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

excuse me lady posted:

Lol lol lol lol

welp

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

dive and correct free kick

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

how many fouls does carroll have to commit to get the red he should have been shown at the start?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ciprian Maricon posted:

IM MELTING DOWN

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ronniegardocki posted:

arsenal are so unlikable, i love watching them lose

you don't mean this

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ole's at 58 mins :smithicide:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

the hammers loving love diving

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

good luck to my best team leicester tomorrow when they play

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

white tent being erected round villa park

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

fu romford pele

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

i've had a look at the fixture list and leicester are dropping 6 points MAX till the end of the season, it's over

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

straight up brolic posted:

what kind of tourist oval office stays at a hotel by trafalgar square

agreed they could have stayed at the renaissance at st pancras

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

van gaal takes the lads out to a pre-match meal at an aberdeen angus 'steakhouse'

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Thirty (30) million pounds

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STAYING ABOVE A WEATHERSPOONS

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

2 red cards go on dean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

Tottenham 3-0 Man Utd
Posted at
91 mins
Manchester United still haven't had a shot on target.

martial had one

• Locked thread