Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
If we win 7 nil we'll go above Palace I reckon thats doable even if we haven't won at Selhurst Park in 20 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Bogan Krkic posted:

which is going to be the best game up next?

Norwich v Palace and Southampton v Newcastle are the only ones with anything riding on it so one of them

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

atomic gog posted:

Andy carroll sounds a bit irish

He's a big fan of St Patrick's work

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

In a just world Palace would start on minus 1 today and we'd be given a penalty instead of a kick off

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Bogan Krkic posted:

how do norwich not have a better central midfielder than gary oneil

He's been immense ever since he clashed heads with Brady he's got a magic bandage that makes him good

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

He's concussed take him off

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

1-1 in the concussion stakes here at Selhurst Park

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Klose injured bugger

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Hardflip posted:

villa concede, it's so close now. the shotgun is being placed next to the horse's head

I'm not convinced we're getting anything here so might need to put the shotgun away for a week

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

i loving hate Palace

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Carrier posted:

is this guaranteed relegation for villa now?

Not now Norwich are losing

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

If we'd just had competent refs in our games against Palace we'd swap places with them

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

gently caress palace and gently caress michael oliver

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Jamie Vardy will stop scoring soon says increasingly nervous man for seventh time this season

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol Borini if that had gone in goal of the season

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'm so glad he missed that loving hell

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Man U quite literally haven't turned up

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Bea Nanner posted:

who the gently caress is ojo?

he aint scared to hustle

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

beedeebee posted:

*in lions king voice* It's the circle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiffeeeeee

Elton John wasn't actually the lion king

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Just cancel the match and dock their points

kick off at the scheduled time without them

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

boy am I glad I choose to watch Spurs fail to score repeatedly against Man U instead of a Liverpool game where its raining goals

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

blue footed boobie posted:

Jordan Ibe and Sterling are the same person.

Jordon

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I reckon that might have been offside but i dunt care

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Blue Star Error posted:

I reckon that might have been offside but i dunt care

wrong he was way onside

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

"Lads, its Tottenham"

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Its a shame that Kane, Alli, Dier and Pochettino will all be going to Man U in summer

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

Can someone with a top gear avatar recommend a hoppy craft beer to drown my manc sorrows?? Up the red devs

I suggest a nice pint of Kansai Paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

drat it Spurs just let Leicester win the league please

Spurs aren't catching 7 points in 5 games imo just enjoy the Man U loss

• Locked thread