Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Oh dear, Michael Carrick starting for United.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I honestly don't know why LVG insists on playing Rojo every time he can, the guy always looks bang average at best.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Well that was a while coming.

Now let's see if LVG's system can produce a goal in return (lol)

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

And now it's 3-0?

Lol my stream is a few minutes behind, just went 2-0 here.

loving hell.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

LVG's system is showing its full power here. Rojo looked extremely dubious on the last two goals (but will get starts anyway), Carrick's pace can be generously described as glacial, Darmian has looked utterly anonymous since coming on and if I'm not mistaken Ashley Young is playing as a striker.

But gently caress it, let's give the oval office a third year!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

EvilHawk posted:

Tottenham 3-0 Man Utd
Posted at
91 mins
Manchester United still haven't had a shot on target.

BUT! 53% possession, so I think we all know who bossed the game really!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

straight up brolic posted:

the unknown minnows of manchester united have only spent £500m on players in the past two seasons

It would be hilarious if it weren't sad that United pissed away a combined 29 million quid on Rojo and Darmian, for instance.

jyrka posted:

What happened to Man United? Their whole squad is poo poo unknown players.

Actually the kids are generally outperforming many of the veterans and big money buys. If anything they should play more!

Today United's whole defence fell apart after Fosu-Mensah went off injured.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Apr 10, 2016

• Locked thread