Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

WINNERSH TRIANGLE fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Apr 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Begone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

just come back from a punishing run, haloed in green chloranthy lines, and I'm ready to game.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

charname: Haveline

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

iudex gundyr ... !!!

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

nameless king ...

:wth:

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

this boss may almost be too powerful for me ...

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Sleep on it. It requires all your power.

I.N.R.I posted:

if you kill it then it wont be more powerful than you are anymore. something to consider

Begone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

thank you for your power, fellow imps

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

Pontiff Sulyvahn and his stand..Pontiff Sulyvahn!!

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Soral posted:

imagine a 4 player game where players can choose the hyena, trusty, the spider, or unbreakable patches and they have to compete to trick the most player characters into being kicked down a hole

I think Patches Is Not Crash might be my fave patches so far, but I really like Mild Mannered Pate as well - I really liked Serafinowicz's voice acting, as well as the fact that Pate was just slightly more ambiguous than the other Patches wrt. helping out as a summon, and actually giving you gifts (his armour, the Brightstone House key) that led you into trouble, rather than just telling you there was treasure out there.

Edit: although to be fair I don't think anything can beat Unbreakable's unconvincing impression of siegmeyer lol

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

CHIMlord posted:

“Helm of the Permabanned

The helm of the permabanned poster Undead Stomper 88.

This poster became greatly obsessed with the concept of irony and tried to channel it constantly. Eventually his thought process became truly bizarre. He would repeat phrases like “undead balls” or “I love invading inside sinner's worlds” within his head for hours. He would become so paranoid that he began seeing things in the corners of his eyes. Scholars have often pondered the meaning of the “ironic” style of FYAD humour. Perhaps it is the unconscious leaking into the conscious mind? Those who “get” FYAD humour should be advised, at any rate; it likely means they have a predisposition to madness.”

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

Anyone got any tips for trying to take down The nameless king at lvl6 +2? He's uh, kickin' my undead butt.

visions of retreat, in short try hexes

Benny D posted:

Why are t you upgrading your weapon

invading the settlement with the dragonslayer swordspear I'm guessing

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

[/me walking around Notre Dame cathedral as everyone else is awed by the majesty] Okay, but where's the next bonfire

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

the duomo is so cool

all duomo are cool. duomowns.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

honestly I think that weird exploits and taking advantage of non-hacky bugs is an important part of dark souls. wield the syllables of royalty against lords of cinder imo.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Spiking posted:

nameless Kong

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1ap_t_PZ8

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

i can't stop repeating 'do not fall for the levelling int meme' in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1ap_t_PZ8

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Jordbo posted:

badass

the firekeeper set is so cool, i especially love the long cloak

yeah it's definitely my fave chest piece, I love the little embroidered mantle it comes with. not that many gloves it works with (have to be long ones, which I think is firekeeper's, karla's, and creighton's?) but I really love pairing it with heavily armoured legs - e.g. havels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

• Locked thread