Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Let's all get in shape... no more loving around. Let's get ripped

I have a free membership at the gym I work at so I actually in the process of getting swole. Progress pics incoming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

mods please sticky at midnight

it doesn't need to be stickied. it's gonna be at the top anyways

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

It's Pre-load time babey

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm a retard who can't read and I thought my GPU was going to arrive today but actually what they meant is there shipping it today. gently caress my life

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Praying I get 30 frames on lowest settings/resolution... I don't want to wait until Wednesday.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I called Newegg and they gave me a refund for loving up my Dark Souls 3 flow. This is one gamer you don't want to piss off :twisted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I clicked play and now it says its updating and will be done in 2 days. What is this bull poo poo.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh actually it says it will be ready to play in literally a year.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my shits still unpacking... but my man is going to be named rediscover.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I don't want to play any more at a lovely resolution with black bars and 20fps so I'm just going to wait until my card gets here on Wednesday... A decision I make with a heavy heart

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

First boss dead in one try. Game is child's play

I did that too but then I got murked by every single basic enemy at least once from that point onward

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the lothric Knights shield backhand makes me feel like such a little bitch.. i get hit by it every time. this is amazing

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pablo Gigante posted:

Also it's officially my birthday. Thank you From Software.

Happy birthday my friend.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Reading this thread and seeing everyone so excited about everything is making me really happy. I'm still getting backhanded by Lothric knights and crying

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i summoned a mound maker before vordt and we ran around killing everything and the fact that he didn't just immediately try to murder me... ahhhhhh. then he ran off and i lost him and he came back with 1hp left and i killed him lol. this game is amazing

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the cadence in which greirat speaks is loving awesome. he's so cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the voice acting in this game is the best in the series so far.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The undead settlements level design is getting me all horned up.. And I just found a whole new area without even beginning to feel like I found everything in the settlement

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I made the frost dog fall into the elevator shaft in the church basement and I don't feel bad about it at all. is the sword he drops upgraded by twinkling titanite or regular shards.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

I want every man woman and child in the world to play through Undead Settlment. Its drat brilliant

it's amazing. if the rest of the game follows suit i really don't know what im going to do with myself.. probably i'll hoot and holler like a drat buffoon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

If you mean the ember item that turns you human or whatever it's called in this game you should have at least one million of them by then.

edit @in training

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Argh! There's to many ways to go! I found the swamp and just looking at it from the bonfire is making me nauseous. I still haven't killed the tree or whatever the road of sacrifices boss is

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

it's an upgrade path from demon's, and people used it as shorthand for C/C weapons in the other games. it's called something else now in DS3, but i can't remember what.

refined i think. i made my uchi refined because i thought it was the dex scaling one and now it does less damage and im cheesed off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im 8 hours in and ive only killed vordt. there's just so much poo poo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i can beat any of the bosses lol. there to hard

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

oh my goooood i just killed the tree on with 1hp left and no estus and i had to do half the fight solo with after i summoned 2 phantoms and they died immediately and im shakeing

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Dark Souls is loving back babey

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

cathedral of the deep.. wtf is going on in this area o.o

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i got all the way to the cathedral of the deep before realizing that there was a whole other way in undead settlement that i missed with a bonfire and the part with the huge arrows and the tree boss and everything lol. This game is Amaze balls

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the shortcuts in cathedral of the deep.. :italianchefkissingfingers:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im going to kill the giant.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im going to kill the giant later.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i killed the giants.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

and the deacons.. cool fight. when the second phase started and all that poo poo started happening i got hard

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

every time i summon someone or get invaded or see a player ghost or basically any time im seeing another player they don't have any animations and just slide around and when there summoned to my world all the enemies stop having animations too and i really want it to stop happening.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im getting killed by skeletons.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

irithyll of the boreal valley...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

irithyll is really big and confusing and there's so many ways to go and it's making me anxious

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

I love when you reach an area where you can tell the game is done playing around with you.

thats what every area feels like so far lol. especially irithyll though im getting pounded here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i havent died this much since i played dark souls 1 for the first time.

• Locked thread