Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The swearing rule alone will kill you. This is a snuff channel. You are running a snuff channel on Twitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Boing posted:

I read last week that Miracle and Sorcery scaling was hosed and that it's practically useless to put any serious investment in Faith or Int, is that still true or was it patched? My first character in every Souls game has been a heavy armour miracle-based paladin build that throws lightning everywhere and it would be a shame if that sucked.

Also, people learned a few important things about the system in the meantime, like how (mechanics spoilers I guess) int and faith have a softcap at 60 rather than 40, and lightning miracles scale sharply with how close you are to the enemy--melee range is nuts when you land it. Prepare to melee things in the early game, though.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Note to casters and people who want to play hybrid characters: raw is super good now, especially if you stick it on the right weapon.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I really loved the Lapp questline. I knew exactly who it was, but he was so polite I wanted to help him. He even gave me his armor at the end!

Really? He gave me his armor about five seconds after I figured out who he was. And 1000 souls.