Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moly B. Denum
Oct 26, 2007

White Phosphorus posted:

This weapon arts business worries me. Does this mean I HAVE to use shields now?

No, some shields let you use weapon arts instead of parrying, but all weapons can use their weapon art when 2-handed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moly B. Denum
Oct 26, 2007

Digirat posted:

:laffo: at these people trying to call in my purple sign at random bonfires for some honorable meta PvP before I just charge past them leaving aural decoys in my wake

Does this sign look red to you?

Seriously, the purple sign isn't for dueling, it's for when you want a bulk delivery of skeletons ASAP.

Moly B. Denum
Oct 26, 2007

Necc0 posted:

Alright this has happened enough now that I have to ask: is there some 'thing' where hosts and invaders can communicate that they're in on killing summoned phantoms? Several times now I've been summoned in to help someone and about halfway through the level they'll get invaded. I'll fight on the assumption that my host will take opportunities that I open up and after acting like they intend to fight they just sit there and let me get killed once I dedicate. The most recent time this happened the host and invader even started clapping at each other once I was killed.

What the gently caress, guys :saddowns: I'm just trying to help

The host is probably someone invades as well, and has gotten sick of gankers.

Moly B. Denum
Oct 26, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Im going to posess a ghru leaper ans spam the jump and grab.

Assume direct control of a grave warden and annihilate entire gank squads.