Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

My blood is red, white, and blue.
How viable is punchman options. The only thing I take pride in my life in is my ability to punch my way through all of the souls games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

Vermain posted:

The basic Caestus is good, and there are additional fist weapons in the game that are also good.

CuddlyZombie posted:

Extremely viable.

I'm not sleeping tonight, slapper soros will ride again.

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

porkinson posted:

Thanks for the :words: about the steam controller.
I have a dual shock 4, but I fried it using a charger with quick charge from samsung so it only works with a cable now.
It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't get so hot after 30 minutes of use. I was thinking abut a replacement for it and the steam thing at 40% off is an interesting proposition.

sounds like you hosed up the battery real good, luckily it's pretty easy to fix in a DS4.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/DualShock+4+Battery+Replacement/22074

Or just buy another one like a good consumer

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

porkinson posted:

Already tried to replace the battery, and it doesn't work for me (unless the replacement I bought was bad too), something's fried beside it, even without the battery the controller gets super hot after 30 min of use.

That sounds extremely unsafe unless you like to get hot hands.

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

porkinson posted:

Edit: I would accept the cable crossing my room, but the hot issue is getting on my nerves.

it's really gonna get on your nerves when it burns off your nerve endings :bigtran:

enojy posted:

I don't think I've used the battery in my DS4 beyond the first week and realizing how ultra lovely the lifespan is.

my day 1 controllers still give me about 6-8 hours on dim settings and I treat them like trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

Melanion posted:

Is there some dark souls community more that you shouldn't use estus in PvP? I just had my first hostile invasion (Look, I spend very little time ember'd :ghost:) and after we traded blows and I drank a few times he stepped back and chugged all his flasks at once and did a gesture.

If that's the case gently caress social etiquette, you lot are interrupting my carebear souls with your invasions and I will surviiiiiiiiive

If you get invaded, do what you gotta do. PVP summons are a little more cordial.