Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:
Anyone have suggestions for strength based PVP weapons for the first half of the game? Being using a great machete but it just uses so much stamina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

Vanrushal posted:

Got a question about the CotD area. I met Patches, tried walking across his bridge but I'd already killed the giants so that wasn't a big deal. Now he's on the other side of the gap and I can't find a way to cross it myself. Someone left a message on the opening to the right of where the bridge used to be that says "hidden path ahead', but there's no invisible walkway, just a drop (thank you silvercat ring) and I can't find any false walls on the other side of the building that might lead to Patches. Whereabouts should I be looking to get over there? This is driving me nuts.

There's a couple beams right near the ceiling that you can use to get to the other side, I'm pretty sure. It's above the fat witch lady that you fought outside, you have to jump to a -gently caress it, here's a youtube to explain it since i can't. Hopefully it's what you're looking for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTcP3X0AIG0

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

Apparition posted:

Is there a way to use a Hunters Charm to farm for the Symbol of Avarice? I feel like I read about it somewhere but haven't been able to find it since.

Throw a charm at the mimic so it opens. If there's no Symbol in it, punch it with your bare fist once and it will close again. Repeat until you get one.