Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

So yeah is anyone else suffering from half the world + enemies being invisible when you're summoned? I'm trying to help a guy but we got to the corrupted tree and half the arena was invisible, plus I can't see the boss at all. I'm just standing around waiting for the host to kill the boss because I can't do anything, nor can the boss do anything to me.

Also my game gets stuck on the loading screen whenever I finish a co-op session.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I've died to this motherfucking big ratdoglizard thing on the Irithyll bridge more than all the bosses I've fought so far combined.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

What on earth is it with Crystal Sage constantly bugging out? It's just happened twice in a row. The first time two of the illusions were invulnerable, the second time the boss just vanished and didn't bother returning.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

NPC stuff: the pilgrim seems to died, is that it now? I didn't use him to level or anything.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Abyss Watchers is the only boss fight I've summoned someone for so far because I loving hate multi-boss battles

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

This got past the filter somehow

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Mimics totally wreck my poo poo in this. gently caress Mimics.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I found Smough's hammer and it's making me want to respec my character purely to use it.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I've appeared to have hit a brick wall - I have no idea where to go next. I just killed Yhorm the Giant and now I just seem to be doing continual laps of the Irithyll dungeon trying to find where to go. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Frankston posted:

I've appeared to have hit a brick wall - I have no idea where to go next. I just killed Yhorm the Giant and now I just seem to be doing continual laps of the Irithyll dungeon trying to find where to go. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Anybody?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Man, I had to uninstall this.

poo poo's way too addicting and I've got exams in a month and it was seriously eating into my studying time.

I'll join y'all in a couple of months again.

(I have zero self-control)

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

So I've been away for a month because of exams, what have I missed? I still haven't completed the game, I beat Aldrich and that's where I left off.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Yardbomb posted:

Bluecops in general outside of Aldrichpals are still largely broken.

Poise is "working as intended" except they haven't actually elaborated on how it works.

Any performance fixes or anything like that or do I still have to stick with my 3 year old drivers?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Charles Get-Out posted:

Hard to answer this question without knowing what problems you're experiencing.

Just general lovely performance on modern drivers (say about 10fps on lowest settings) that was fixed by reverting back to some random 3 year old drivers, which gave 30-40 fps on high settings.

Wasn't sure if it was an optimization problem on FROM's end and if they sorted or not.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Just completed it apparently, that last boss was quite anti-climactic and sudden. I thought I still had a good few hours to go yet.

Edit: Ok seems I missed quite a few optional areas :shrug:

Frankston fucked around with this message at 10:13 on May 27, 2016

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I know I'm a month late with these opinions but whatever. I've finished the game and I'm not really interested in playing through it again, unlike 2 where I had about 5 different playthroughs and was into NG+3 on my main character. Tried starting NG+ but got about 10 minutes into the first area before I got bored. I read that there's gently caress all different in NG+ anyway, how disappointing. Not sure if I'll come back for the DLC, planning on getting rid of my gaming PC this summer.

I got a good 60 hours of it anyway though so yeah. Just didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as 2.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The spear was a gate all along it seems

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

I've been watching LobosJR's blind play through, it's pretty drat long though. I've been watching it on and off for a couple of weeks and I'm only on part 5

The last 3 parts or so are just him spending a few hours trying to find the content he missed, so you can skip the majority of those.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

texting my ex posted:

Man I'm disappointed about all of DS3 while I absolutely loved all of DS2. I'm hella weird

I'm the same way brother :hfive:

Though DS2 was my entry into the series so I'm biased.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

What a lovely conclusion to Dark Souls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

I'd love to hear from From why there in particular.

I honestly think they just blindfold threw a dart at a wall covered in pictures of areas from that game.

And it's.... Earthen Peak! Sure, why not. Let's get started.