Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Which reminds me are there any lances in DS3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Onto the Consumed King's Garden.

I just kind baited the pus dudes to kill off the Knights cause I can handle the pus way easier then them. That's kinda all there is to that place so far. Looks neat.

The run to the consumed king from the shortcut is okay it just takes a couple of arrows each time.

Oceiros the dragon-man made of goop sure does love to talk. I died the first time due to wondering if the icy mist actually damaged or just caused frostbite. Died a second time in his second form due to his incredibly sharp kneecaps.

I'll get some lighting resin and wrap him up tonight.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Yeah that looks like a bug.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Rough Lobster posted:

I mean the guy can only moan, what do you want?

Singing Lorien :colbert:

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

mango sentinel posted:

Is poise un-hosed?

I was just about to ask.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

The 6th archstone is a remake of King's Field.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I was having issues with the rock lizards blocking my path yesterday in the peak until I figured out they just roll off cliffs if you hit them from afar.

Dancer was the only real big road block in my playthrough so far.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Dragonslayer is such a brick wall for me. Phantoms are less than useless against him usually.

Yeah Sirris & Eygon were useful for tanking him but not much else. Vordt's giant frost mace was the mvp of that fight for me.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

My only issue with the poise change in DS3 is that it felt like it was the only real reason to wear heavy armour. Damage reduction from armour feels non-existent in the souls game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

feelix posted:

There is definitely some crazy armor reduction in DS1 if you upgrade your armor. Try putting on a set of +5 Giant's and running around the Burg, nothing can hurt you, NPC or player, except other twinks.

Since they removed armour upgrades along with poise in DS3 it just sorta stripped making heavy armour feel like a tank.

Though it's still good for fashion. The most important part of souls.