Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Babe Magnet posted:

lmao seriously, jesus christ From

I feel like they should be at least a little better than throwing knives but apparently that's too much to ask

Yeah, I should post a shadowplay of how bad magic is. Hell I'd pay money to know how to do decent magic before level 70, because I feel like there's some secret to it, magic should not cost this much, or be this bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man, it really is DS1 again. Thanks From.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Poise is turned off, so some people go super heavy armor and get shreked by poise locking foes.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So is he loving with their stats to get them soft banned, and that's why they're returning home?

What the gently caress, why?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there a cheat engine table I can use to prevent this?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm actually really really upset that this is happening irl.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, honestly, if hacking for fun was the meta, it'd be great. I remember in DS2 I used to dress up like a viking and blue cop with thunder magic and poo poo, making myself fly into the air like thor :black101:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What is the strongest full caster class for PvP if I want to make life easier on myself? (barring the fact that spell casting is inherently worse then sword and board)

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All I really understood from all this bitching about poise is this.

Someone could make a patch enabling poise using memory edits, and I would not get banned for it.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Someone says they cracked poise:

https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4jdwy6/dark_souls_3_poise_mechanics_im_pretty_damn_sure/

Long Story short more Poise means you can get hit a few more times while rolling without being staggered.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tallgeese posted:

Ah hell, why not.

Who wants to smack me around so I can test exactly when poise is checked?

I can help.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Turtlishus

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tallgeese posted:

Can't add you; have to eat softbans to test this stuff, so I use a backup account. Add this one:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198265106469/

Added Chat me through steam for passwords and whacking.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Decrepus posted:

So you guys were all cheating and editing files, right?

Where is the boat to take JC Denton off of Liberty Island?

It's just off the north dock.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HaB posted:

So any of you Pyro types got a tip for beating the Fire Demon on the way to Smoldering Lake?

My Fire Orbs which do 300-400 to everything else are barely tickling him. I know I could just run past him, but gently caress that.

Go get help from the skeletons and the mimic.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Starting a new character for the DLC and because I love this game, with the sorcerer buff, is pure sorcerer amazing now? Or should I go Pyro, and then try and hybrid into sorceries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's the strongest kind of Casting Magic / Weapon build? Is it Faith + Str?