Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

GMG, I'm pretty sure the day will go faster if you send that key so I can preload. Trust me.

I...I need it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

GMG came through! Now to tease myself with a preload and GB's quicklook.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-dark-souls-iii/2300-11109/

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Spooky Bear Ghost posted:

God I'm so excited I could hit my dick with a hammer

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ZZZorcerer posted:

That sounds awful :gonk:

I have no idea why they decided to release a bunch of RTS for consoles, those were darker times
I'd like to think it's because Diablo on PS1 turned out better than expected, so other companies figured it would carry over to the RTS genre.

edit: nah, I'm wrong, Diablo came later/exactly the same time as the console RTS experiment, around '97-'98

Grey Fox fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Apr 11, 2016

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

One minute....

edit: nostopdontgoupwhyohgod

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

My son Vordt sure is buggy in co-op. Last night he refused to attack anyone for 3/4 of the fight, and today I go in and he's totally invisible. The summoner and the other phantom can see/hit/be hit, but I just flailed around uselessly for the entire fight. I could hear them hitting Vordt, but couldn't see him.

Got the reward, though :)

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Meatsicle posted:

I really think they screwed up forest invasions in 1.02. They were nonstop at JP launch, but ever since 1.02 they're almost extinct.
I was getting them consistently last night (sooooo much fun) every few minutes, but at one point they dried up for a solid hour. They seemed to happen more often when I'd transition between areas or hang out near the Farron Keep bonfire, rather than progressing through a single area.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I love this dumb game https://twitter.com/FlyboyVideo/status/1382107825007116293

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Pontiff Sulyvahn had lots of co-op action this weekend, which made me a happy person. Such a good fight and music combination. Every time the second phase kicks in, I'm just like YES, YES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgDojyuOylQ

someone insisted on bringing three sunbros to one of the fights, which finally put me on the *good* side of some lag where I could hit the boss but he couldn't hit me

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

axolotl farmer posted:

Or it could be me being stupid and confusing finding Midir with resolving Lapp’s quest :doh:
admittedly, I found Midir's door without assistance but had to look up how to actually get the fog gate to disappear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Samuel Clemens posted:

Finding Midir just requires you to be observant during an elevator ride and then break an illusory wall (which usually has a million player messages pointing it out).
yeah there's def confusion with another quest, but for Midir you also have to fight and knock him off the bridge before you can enter into the proper fight