Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
[keeting intensifies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Church spire? No, a poultry

E: need one of those "sloth or croissant?" memes but it's "guinea fowl or majestic architecture"

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
*keeting intensifies*

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I love my small stripey sons

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Avshalom posted:

my life lol

You look a little shorter than I expected

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Obvs one of the hen mums is half snake and at night just unhinges her jaw and swallows a random keet whole

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Orange feets!

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Avshalom posted:

please enjoy this four-part radio drama about guinea fowl husbandry that i just found

mystery solved

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Heavy Petting > keets: PLAY CEREMONIAL MUSIC APPROPRIATE FOR THE CROWNING OF A QUEEN MOTHER FOR 20 SECONDS, THEN FADE UNDER NARRATOR

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I love it when green panic gets rained on and it instantly gets all plump and emerald green and hip-deep overnight

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Avshalom posted:

~four days til new keets!

Animorphs cover of a guinea turning into another guinea

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
They get grumpy and start wiggling because when you candle them you wake them up from their restful sleep :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Avshalom posted:

:siren:

seven heads with feet have hatched so far, one more is almost unzipped and the other two are kicking around inside their shells so this may be my first 100% hatched lot of eggs :toot: (they're the first lot of eggs totally out my own stock not purchased from elsewhere so it'll be good news for me because it means the adult guineas are healthy and performing well). they're very tired when they're born so i'll give them an opportunity to rest before i take more photos

tiger keets with orange feets

• Locked thread