Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

no they will not posted:

Why would a gaming webcomic use "HAHAHAHA you play video games" as a retort.
g0m i like your front page articles, why haven't you written one since December?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Today's article was too modern-day Onion-like for my tastes, but I did like this one.

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/firefly-netflix-resurrect/

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

That horse name listicle was pretty bad. Also I saw in the other "Asterios is a bad front-page writer" thread that he was an intern for The Onion, so it's no wonder why it feels like much of his work is stylistically the same as that website's modern work.

There have been worse front page writers (hi Spokker Jones!) but I think Asterios is mostly dull.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

504 posted:

For a guy advertising himself you sure do seem surprised people talk about you.
:drat:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gleebster posted:

At which point did I say I don't give a poo poo? Because I as probably bottled-out then. And the horse-was-a-burlesque-dancer was funny.
did you use an alt account to throw a tantrum at someone, you weirdo

• Locked thread