Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Chairman Capone posted:

The thought of Maddox having a podcast is really funny, like it's the sort of thing he would make fun of people for doing, but it also makes perfect sense as I imagine he likes to hear himself talk.

idk, maddox is actually a pretty cool guy in person, kinda tries to troll internet people by gauging if you have any idea who he is and hate him based on internet, but then is just normal.

but yeah that article really sucked, like in the "gently caress you lowtax, you're paying me and bitched about my not getting stuff to you on time? Heh, deadline met, bitch!" kinda way. It didn't even stick with theme and lifted MRA talking points as a name that "Bella st lol bright colors is a poison signal in nature amirite?" one

Coolness Averted fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Apr 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread