Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
asterios went on the same rant when he got on maddox's podcast

in other news, asterios unironically joined maddox's podcast

we got poo poo like, oh,

quote:

Asterios: I'm gonna tell you guys about an actual experience I had with this Burlesque bullshit just last night. Okay?

Maddox: Yeah.

Dick: Okay.

Asterios: So I'm in town because my best friend asked me to be the best man at his wedding. And I accepted, and I planned the perfect bachelor party. Okay? First off. It's Harry Potter themed.

Maddox: Alright. (skeptical) (laughs)

Asterios: It is a Harry Potter themed party. We're all…

Dick: Whose idea was that?

Asterios: Oh, my idea.

(Sound effect: Ding!!)

Dick: Okay.

Asterios: We're all dressed head to toe as wizards. All your favorite wizards. Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Cedric Diggory…(Dick laughs)

Dick: Is this a real thing?!

Asterios: Maddox was there last night!

Maddox: I popped in!

Asterios: He saw it!

Maddox: I saw a bunch of wizards and I'm looking for Asterios, I'm like "Wow, I don't see anyone, I just see these wizards, and all of a sudden, Asterios comes up to me."

Asterios: I turn around and my big fat face is underneath the wizard hat. Hello!!!! Welcome to Gryffindor!! (booming wizard voice) (Maddox laughs)

Maddox: And they did not half-rear end this either.

Asterios: Nope!

Maddox: These were, like, expensive wizard costumes these guys were wearing to this Burlesque club.

Dick: So you were like Dobby.

Asterios: Yeah. The house elf. Exactly.

Maddox: (giggles) Yeah.

Dick: Alright.

Asterios: My plan, by the way, with the wizard costumes, was that the strippers would see the wizard costumes, think we were harmless, and want to go farther. (Maddox laughs) That was my plan with the wizard costumes. (laughing)

Maddox: Wow. See this stealth bomber! That's what Asterios is. He sneaks in…

Asterios: That's right. I'm a loving sniper.

Dick: Did they think you were hiding a bunch of money under these wizard outfits or what?

Asterios: (laughs) Well, one of them grabbed one of our wizard hats and rubbed it between her two legs for a while, so that was pretty cool.

Maddox: Oh, my…wow.

Dick: Alright. That sounds like the worst case scenario.

Asterios: And then put it back on one of our heads with her feet!

Dick: Got worse. I was mistaken.

Asterios: It was pretty good.

Maddox: What are you talking about? That sounds so cool!

Asterios: It was cool, Dick. It was cool for us to dress as wizards and go to a strip club.

Dick: Oh, wow. (scoffs) (Maddox giggles)

Asterios: So. Here's the schedule of events, okay? For my ultimate bachelor party day. 10 AM to 5 PM. Universal Studios. We rode the poo poo out of the movies. (Maddox giggles) All your favorites. The Mummy Returns, Shrek 4D. We went on em all!! (yells) 5 PM to 7 PM. Buca Di Beppo's. (Maddox laughs) We went to Buca Di Beppo's dressed as wizards and ate like kings. Then, on my schedule from 8 PM on, it says "Assorted Strip Clubs". (Maddox giggles)

Dick: 'Cause this was a 13-year-old's birthday party up until this point.

the podcast on a whole is pretty poo poo, i stopped listening to it awhile ago

Pittsburgh Lambic fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Apr 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
so did anyone actually submit an article in response to asterios's "i don't see YOU writing anything better :smug:" bitchpost

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
I for one am glad SA has such a dedicated and hardworking clickbait writer on staff.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
yes, by all means turn into a defensive little poo poo comparing the shitposts of a shitposting forum goon to the garbage that you're inexplicably getting paid to write on the front page

asterios when will you write the article about the time you did a bachelor party where you and everyone else dressed up as harry potter characters hoping that the girls at strip clubs would approach you out of pity

• Locked thread