Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

This article is 95 words long. if you were to incude the header and footer, they would make up about 20% of the new word count. What more do you people want!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

a hole-y ghost posted:

who the gently caress is asterios and what is his username

This guy I think.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=134623

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Oh man, spokker jones, there's a blast from the past.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Asterios posted:

Oh! Then gently caress you twice

Turns out you're not good at front page articles or posting!

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Asterios posted:

You know who'd disagree with you? The thousands and thousands of people who liked and shared my front page article this week.

But my posting is bad. If only I were more like you, a guy who makes post after post about how to raise imaginary video game birds!

Much in the same way as I don't need to write front page articles to comment on them, I can be a bad poster and recognise bad posting. In fact it helps!

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Yeah, I was kind of a dick before but I liked this one, as sham said it felt very SA.

Edit: For more meaningful feedback, I generally don't like list articles, and didn't think the lists you wrote previously were that good, but I like the ones you came up with for this and you integrated them into a traditional sa style article in a good way.

Davoren fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jul 18, 2016

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Hey congrats man, you wrote an article that didn't have your own name or face in it a bunch of times. :v:

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Horse article was so-so. Chicago U article was lame. You killed it on the adblocker article though.

Well, Zack wrote that one so...

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Dang, well that was a real good article then baby!

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Gettin' his moneys worth out of that tombstone template.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

I don't know what it is with this guy, he's written a couple that were really really good, but then we get another six funny lists of fake dead people.

• Locked thread