Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Mr Nice has smoked his last j

He was a good guy, I'll smoke a fat one in his honour

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/10/howard-marks-dies-aged-70

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
He looks so healthy in that pic though.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

He looks so healthy in that pic though.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
propaganda much??? weed cures cancer

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
And just as will become the ultimate fate of the piece of poo poo smoker, he died of cancer. Probably too much salad.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Mr Nice has smoked his last j

He was a good guy, I'll smoke a fat one in his honour

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/10/howard-marks-dies-aged-70

a fat WEINER

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

im gaye posted:

a fat WEINER

yeah that's what he meant, you didn't have to repeat it

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I'm so sad he's gone, he was a fascinating dude, a good guy :(

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
most underrated of the brothers imo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i have no idea who this is, is this another UK celebrity

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im glad he is dead, yet i have no idea who he is, or care

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

JiveHonky posted:

i have no idea who this is, is this another UK celebrity

At the height of his "career" he supplied America with 80% of it's hashish in the 70s and 80s

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

I guess Tom Cruise couldn't stop Donald Dubin in time.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i just googled it and im shocked that this what passes for european celebrity or notoriety. im glad hes dead and enjoy the first wave of russian tanks

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Dennis Howard Marks (13 August 1945 – 10 April 2016) was a Welsh drug smuggler turned author, who achieved notoriety as an international cannabis smuggler through high-profile court cases. At his peak he was supposedly smuggling consignments of the drug as large as 30 tons, and was connected with groups as diverse as the CIA, the IRA, MI6, and the Mafia. He was eventually convicted by the American Drug Enforcement Administration and handed a 25-year sentence to be served at Terre Haute; he was released in April 1995 after serving seven years. Though he had up to 43 different aliases, he became known as "Mr Nice" after he bought a passport from convicted murderer Donald Nice.[1] After his release from prison, he published a best-selling autobiography, Mr Nice, and campaigned publicly for changes in drugs legislation.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

who is this mother gently caress

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Dennis Howard Marks (13 August 1945 – 10 April 2016) was a Welsh drug smuggler turned author, who achieved notoriety as an international cannabis smuggler through high-profile court cases. At his peak he was supposedly smuggling consignments of the drug as large as 30 tons, and was connected with groups as diverse as the CIA, the IRA, MI6, and the Mafia. He was eventually convicted by the American Drug Enforcement Administration and handed a 25-year sentence to be served at Terre Haute; he was released in April 1995 after serving seven years. Though he had up to 43 different aliases, he became known as "Mr Nice" after he bought a passport from convicted murderer Donald Nice.[1] After his release from prison, he published a best-selling autobiography, Mr Nice, and campaigned publicly for changes in drugs legislation.

a true hero :rolleyes: i hope they burn his body in a dumpster

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Shut the gently caress up, you cunts. He was a lovely bloke and I will miss him terribly.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
here

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I miss the Marks

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
looks like his 'card' got 'marked' lol. seriously though, meet me at obelisk. come alone

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i miss him sooooo much now that i know who he was. dont leave this gay earth without me

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApzPnkrTI4c&nohtml5=False

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

looks like his 'card' got 'marked' lol. seriously though, meet me at obelisk. come alone

*taps nose 3 times*

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

dad gay. so what posted:

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
He was pretty much the definition of 'maverick, plays by his own rules' kind of guy.

We had mutual friends. Never did get around to going over and hooking up. There wasn't enough time.

There wasn't enough time, damnit :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

APRIL FOOLS!!

• Locked thread