Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Does this mean Ram is a masochist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Puck :3:

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I have nothing to add to the discussion, but your avatar is very, very cute.

I hosed up though and forgot it needed to be png for transparency layers. i can't be assed to pay another :10bux: to fix it.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Needs betelgeuse conti to be a perfect gif.

I love how happy the blue hair girl look int it.

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT

I have nothing to add to the discussion, but your avatar is very, very cute.

I cannot disagree with the cuteness of brownie's avatar.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
It's been over a year since the web novel updated, but today there's finally a new chapter of arc 6! Yay!

Hawke
May 1, 2008

I'm super late to the party but this is perfect.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/867882483638980609

Apparently the dude is billionaire or something. He may buy 2 copies if they are made.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Tei posted:

Apparently the dude is billionaire or something. He may buy 2 copies if they are made.

He co-founded Oculus. Basically made the concept of modern VR possible by setting up the hype train and getting actual talent on board. Also funded Trump memes.

By the way, if anybody is interested, somebody is making Re Zero Audiobooks continuing from where the anime left off. Not a fan of his voice and speech, but otherwise it's a well done production if audiobooks float your boat. They also did Spice and Wolf and Sword Art Online audiobooks, but they were taken down.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
You know what, I think I'll try it out. Since it may be a year or two before I get more.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day
The English LN releases should be catching up to the anime late next year.

Tei posted:

He's a poo poo but I support this.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The entirety of Re Zero's Arc 4 (LN) has been translated by an anon from 4 chan. Arc 5 should start translations next week.

https://mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Aren't the translations really poo poo and barely even phoned-in, though? I recall hearing that they contained phrases like "and then Subaru Subarus around for a while".

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

blastron posted:

Aren't the translations really poo poo and barely even phoned-in, though? I recall hearing that they contained phrases like "and then Subaru Subarus around for a while".
Not really.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

madmac posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JACo5EXCvbw
Just for fun, here's a fanmade season two trailer.

Throwing in this short video based on the April Fool's Day IF story chapter.
:siren:Naturally contains spoilers for said chapter :siren:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMsHdxVG_oA

also I guess we're getting the EX stories
https://www.amazon.com/Re-ZERO-Vol-light-novel/dp/0316412902/

Neurophage
Oct 11, 2012

Grouchio posted:

Not really.

"While the villagers try to act all hale when around Subaru, it's undeniable that their expressions are getting more and more worn by the burden each day. They smile and poo poo when Subaru subarus around at mealtimes or whatever, but that they don't speak much outside those times is probably due to stress."

"Subaru: “A little? I'd say it's immediate. She's a new experience of the violent tsundere iyashi oppai loli.”

"Emilia gets kind of flustered, saying Subaru's mouth is definitely in good condition seriously holy poo poo, no don't look I think I'm blushing."

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Part of that is awnful because fanservice is anwfull thing and anime indulge too much in it. But yea, even considering that, is really bad.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.

Neurophage posted:

"While the villagers try to act all hale when around Subaru, it's undeniable that their expressions are getting more and more worn by the burden each day. They smile and poo poo when Subaru subarus around at mealtimes or whatever, but that they don't speak much outside those times is probably due to stress."

"Subaru: “A little? I'd say it's immediate. She's a new experience of the violent tsundere iyashi oppai loli.”

"Emilia gets kind of flustered, saying Subaru's mouth is definitely in good condition seriously holy poo poo, no don't look I think I'm blushing."

What better way to experience a book than being told what happens by someone who thinks they're very funny?

I was hoping there would be more translated but I think I'll wait all the same.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I think those translations are fine, especially if you're used to general web novel translation standards. It's at least obvious that the translator is a fluent English speaker, and the silly "Subaru Subarus around" stuff only shows up once every few chapters or so. So unless you specifically want professional (or close to professional) quality translations it's entirely adequate.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

I think those translations are fine, especially if you're used to general web novel translation standards. It's at least obvious that the translator is a fluent English speaker, and the silly "Subaru Subarus around" stuff only shows up once every few chapters or so. So unless you specifically want professional (or close to professional) quality translations it's entirely adequate.

I don't mind "subaru subarus around", I think I understand what it mean and is funny. I don't know what "iyashi oppai loli" mean, but I am not english native.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Tei posted:

I don't mind "subaru subarus around", I think I understand what it mean and is funny. I don't know what "iyashi oppai loli" mean, but I am not english native.

I am and I can confirm, iyashi oppai loli is not in fact English.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I assume it means shortstacked like the goddess character from Danmachi.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I just figured out that Tappei is a massive fan of Drakengard 3.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I just figured out that Tappei is a massive fan of Drakengard 3.

Oh wow, that makes a whole lot of sense.

:yokotaro:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Between this and my premonitions for future arcs, this is giving me the chills. :eyepop:

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
What are those from?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
No idea, but bro i love your avatar.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Drakengard 3 and 1 respectively.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

Drakengard 3 and 1 respectively.

They're both D3.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

No idea, but bro i love your avatar.

PM if you want the full image.
On current topic: I need to go through some LPs for drakengard, after seeing what happened in nier.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Brownieftw posted:

PM if you want the full image.
On current topic: I need to go through some LPs for drakengard, after seeing what happened in nier.
*poof* https://lparchive.org/Drakengard-3/

Zero and Emilia have literally the same outfit, my god.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jun 13, 2017

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

OVA ANNOUNCED OVA ANNOUNCED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLuYlaH1NOs

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
...What the hell am I watching?

Who's the blue girl?

flowinprose
Sep 11, 2001

Where were you? .... when they built that ladder to heaven...

PerrineClostermann posted:

...What the hell am I watching?

Who's the blue girl?

What blue girl are you talking about?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Subbed version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be9_hvuV9cA

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
gently caress yes, the quest for mayonnaise.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

LibrarianCroaker posted:

gently caress yes, the quest for mayonnaise.

This is like, the most relatable concept out of a Isekai thing. gently caress yeah bake pizza or something as soon as I'm settled somewhere.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
i'm the epic whisking music

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

question because i never found out the answer, why does emilia introduce herself as satella the first time subaru meets her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

where the red fern gropes posted:

question because i never found out the answer, why does emilia introduce herself as satella the first time subaru meets her

Unknown. Speculation ranges from her just wanting to make Subaru gently caress off to that being her real name and she is the jealous witch.

• Locked thread