Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
fantasy groundhog day

can't wait till we get to the crushing depression act where he just kills himself on the alley goons over and over or goes on a looting spree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
so do y'all think his reset point will get changed with the dawn of a new day?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I hope he was killed in his sleep by red and has to figure that out. I'm really liking this arc where his survival isn't so obvious and that the checkpoint is over a longer timespan.

The OP is good too

Raenir Salazar posted:

There's an Animesque board game called "Looper" that sounds kinda similar.

Yeah, it's called Tragedy Looper and its drat good. It's a pretty good emulation of this genre because there are usually multiple failure states so the protags sometimes have to do crazy poo poo to figure them all out. There was a play-by-post thread of the first puzzle here, but i think it got eaten by by the server crashes.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I mean it says moe dark souls right in the thread title, maybe you guys will be more successful in your next loop

*unsheaths katana*

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Good episode, confirmed a lot of theories about the MC's choices this arc

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

this is why Subaru is going to have a harem and you don't. He's got the right attitude

These goons who hate this show and the MC, yet still watch it and read/post in this thread have the right attitude. they just apply towards being angry on the internet instead of moe

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Futaba Anzu posted:

no, episode 11 is the end of the series for me, no more suffering can happen now

Phew i thought you meant that it was going to get dumb or bad when you said you read ahead and didn't like it. I'm down with more suffering :unsmigghh:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Holy poo poo i did not see this twist coming!!!!!

E:!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

Felt being a candidate? I think that one was obviously foreshadowed when Reinhard took her when she was holding the glyph thingy it glowed, either it means she's related to the royal bloodline or is just picked because ~destiny~.

Yeah i meant this as the twist i didnt see coming :v:

I thought it was funny they put it as the end of episode cliffhanger

• Locked thread