Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

what a piece of poo poo, you can't be mad at this horrible thing because that's just the way things are, thanks for explaining pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

You can't be mad at the vague, nebulous idea of a broken system and ever expect to see any change. Studios and such are the only ones with the capability to work against it.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Doesn't she have an actual girlfriend in season 2 of SAC

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

The Laughing Man posted:

Innocence really is an underrated film, I don't get how people dismiss it over the mangas which often aren't even translated as well as they're written in Japanese.

I still haven't seen Innocence, but the manga is legit terrible. How that turned into something as good as the movie/SAC is kind of a miracle.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Why is Arise so bad? I know they recast all the voices, which honestly was kind of a deal-breaker for me since the new ones just seem like bad soundalikes.

• Locked thread