Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thump! posted:

The woman generally isn't very attractive, and will usually try to get some drunk Marine or sailor to come up and eat the banana. Okinawa is a weird loving island, yo.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=banana+show

:stare:

Thump! posted:

She's got razor blades up there.

he specifically says it was her vaginal muscles that cut the banana

I can only assume jim webb once went to a banana show and has some weird loving ideas about what's in a vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Bip Roberts posted:

Wait, so why did the dude suck the baby dick in the one book?

This, especially since one of the articles claimed that this was indeed something he'd actually (said that) he'd seen, but then didn't elaborate

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Tetracube posted:

he specifically says it was her vaginal muscles that cut the banana

I can only assume jim webb once went to a banana show and has some weird loving ideas about what's in a vagina

Jim seems like the type of guy who got drunk enough to try and gently caress the banana show lady, honestly.

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009
I bet Nancy Reagan liked them.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Thump! posted:

She's got razor blades up there.

This seems like an unusually ill-fated employment niche even for an Okinawan prostitute. :ohdear:

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
who's a nastier guy: Jim Webb or Ted Cruz?

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012

point of return posted:

let's not forget Bernie Sanders who wrote political bondage smut

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Lots of horned up really old dudes this election cycle

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

point of return posted:

Tough call.

Both have killed men just to watch them die, but at least Web did it during a war.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

GreyjoyBastard posted:

This seems like an unusually ill-fated employment niche even for an Okinawan prostitute. :ohdear:

It's for the banana, not your junk.

Not that that doesn't happen.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Thump! posted:

Jim seems like the type of guy who got drunk enough to try and gently caress the banana show lady, honestly.

She may have been clean back in the Vietnam days, but she's a Petri dish now. I was in the sick bay waiting for a dental checkup, this dude came in whose neck was swollen and face had a rash, and the MO came out and screamed at him for eating the the banana :stare:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I wish I could unread this thread.

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
Since this is just Banana Lady thread now here's some funny YouTube comments I found.

:nms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnk25qzIG24 :nms:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Silver2195 posted:

I'd hate to think how people would react if, say, GRRM ran for public office.

We'd still be waiting for the election results.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
This thread has already paid off so well

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
We've been able to confirm banana lady. :stonk:

This thread surpassed all expectations when that happened.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Thump! posted:

It's for the banana, not your junk.

Not that that doesn't happen.

Actually I was thinking about the concerns for her genitals, not the customers'.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I have heard of the ping pong show. I'll have to confer with my buddies in military about Mrs Banana Split.

Here is a video I haven't watched supposedly describing both athletic feats https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o_RCURC6qeM

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
:lol:

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/697228

quote:

NYPost: Jim Webb's PAC Paid Wife, Daughter Tens of Thousands of Dollars

Webb's daughter, Amy Webb Hogan, and his wife, Hong Le Webb, were paid $68,701 between 2013 and 2015 from Webb's Born Fighting PAC, the Post reported. That was out of $108,587 total spent during that time.

According to records, Amy was paid for "consulting," and his wife for "website services." Amy has also been paid more than $23,000 for "administrative consulting" by her father's campaign. Hong Le Webb is a corporate securities lawyer

To be fair he might be one of these guys who doesn't bother to use the internet because he's old so I could see "have to ask wife to google poo poo and type emails" as being covered by "website services."

Paying your kids "consulting" fees could be paying for "honey, what is a Facebook?" and "what does the Twitter machine say"?

:shrug:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

A woman's blog on kegel exercises and "the jade egg" (AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!)

http://mariahfreya.com/kegel-exercises-for-women/

I'm going to go clear my browser history now and take a shower. Possibly with lye.

Edit: the whole point I did that search

quote:

Tips for your Daily Squeeze

I have a reminder on my smart phone, which randomly gives me an alarm twice a day to squeeze.
My boyfriend built a squeeze program for movie subtitles, that works fantastically well. Download it here.
I also have some Post-its around my house to remind me while I am at home.
Start together with a friend – you can remind each other to squeeze or organize an egg-training meet-up.
Visit a workshop for egg training.
Travel to Thailand and watch a ping pong show. Thai ladies are masters when it comes to vaginal muscle tricks.

Helical Nightmares has issued a correction as of 18:50 on Apr 18, 2016

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I ate the banana in '86. It does indeed taste look pussy juice

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

gonna meet up with the gals tonight to talk about Nick Sparks books and clench our pussies

e: I really wanna know how the movie subtitles thing works

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Helical Nightmares posted:

:lol:

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/697228

To be fair he might be one of these guys who doesn't bother to use the internet because he's old so I could see "have to ask wife to google poo poo and type emails" as being covered by "website services."

Paying your kids "consulting" fees could be paying for "honey, what is a Facebook?" and "what does the Twitter machine say"?

:shrug:

to be fair i'm finding it difficult to have a problem with taking advantage of people who seriously think Jim Webb could win both the Democratic primary and the general election

like come on man someone's gonna take their money, why not give it to the vietnam vet's family

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

to be fair i'm finding it difficult to have a problem with taking advantage of people who seriously think Jim Webb could win both the Democratic primary and the general election

like come on man someone's gonna take their money, why not give it to the vietnam vet's family

As far as corruption goes, $70 grand to two people, one a corporate lawyer who may have actualy done a thing, over a span of 2-3 years...I could live with that.

Of course greed takes over and that's never enough but as a corruption tale goes it's small potatoes.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

At least he did it over a span of couple years with his immediate family instead of doing like Scott Walker who flamed out immediately by giving a fat campaign paycheck to anyone even remotely related to him

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Even the little guys in this election really brought it to the absurdist comedy table

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Helical Nightmares posted:

A woman's blog on kegel exercises and "the jade egg" (AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!)

http://mariahfreya.com/kegel-exercises-for-women/

I'm going to go clear my browser history now and take a shower. Possibly with lye.

Edit: the whole point I did that search

whole lotta muscles associated with the vagina, what do you have against women working them out?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Webb/Banana Lady 2016 imho

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Thump! posted:

Webb/Banana Lady 2016 imho

Now that's a ticket I can get behind. :quagmire:

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/656496673829601280

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Wait, so why did the dude suck the baby dick in the one book?

Putting a young boy's penis in one's mouth to quiet him or something like that is apparently a common thing in some cultures, and not seen as a sexual thing by people who do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Incredible tweet

• Locked thread