Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's a lot of real estate for a reference they'll have to keep explaining for the rest of their life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

She was married when she wrote the books so presumably she had some real world experience in dating and sex but not that you'd believe reading them.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

No they predate soaking in the mainstream by about ten years or so.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Normally you need to see a doctor if you have a boner lasting more than a few hours. I can't imagine one lasting even one year being pleasant, let alone 100.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

maybeadracula posted:

No he just had his last human load on deck the whole time because he never jizzed as a vampire

Man that's not how that works. That's not how that works at all.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah there's an epilogue and he totally makes the move when she turns 18 biological which is hella gross since she's still physically like 14 or whatever.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Takes No Damage posted:

Realizing they started too high and just drawing over the eyes/nose is a :lol: from me:

Backne tiger

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Shoehead posted:

I feel like if I took a photo like that of my wife she'd axemurder me

Now multiply that by tattoo in a visible place, I'd think they'd have to invent new forms of murder just for the occasion.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That guy has spent a lot of money on dubious surgical techniques (and a hell of a synthol injections) and if he's happy, good for him. Still looks like a freak.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Also the blank spot in the middle is either they were too much of a wimp to get the tattoo finished or the tattooist had an attack of ethics and refused to ink that spot because of the difficulty in getting ink to stick there.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I wonder how feasible it would be to get a real LV tattoo, like inked by one of their designers using proprietary ink and production process. There's got to be somebody out there so into LV with enough money they could afford an authentic tattoo. Whether Louis Vuitton would do it is a different story.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Shoehead posted:

Guys check out my tattoo, its my name all wavey and a list of greetz

See now I think that could be cool, done in the right style and surrounded by other tattoos. As a first tattoo not so much.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's a cute t shirt

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Goons don't know high fashion, last bought handbag at Target. Film at 11.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

See I think somebody is having a laugh, there's no way her name is Crystal with a C.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Maybe the artist went too deep and that triggered a different healing process instead of the usual "light surface scrape" you get with an ordinary tattoo. It's the only thing I can think of for why it would scab at all.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

In twenty years that tattoo will merit one of two responses, either what? or being hunted for sport by the degenerates of the Capitol wasteland.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That second tattoo screams hepatitis

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah it's illegible but he got what he wanted and is happy, definitely a 4/10 tattoo. It's more tasteless than it is a bad tattoo.

Edit: I didn't realize it was letters at first. I thought it was like a stylized flame tattoo.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The anatomy on that jizzing ninja is all wrong.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Are those White Wolf splat markings? Oof.

Edit: no, worse, video game company logos

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'm not sure if kids rock is trashy or gracious enough to accept this gift in the spirit in which it was intended.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'll never understand how those sorts of mistakes happen. Surely the tattoo artist can read and know which letters go where.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I didn't know what I expected but that was an accurate description of the image.