Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I was gonna say Johnny Cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I'm just lollin at the letter that looks like a surprised dude with his hands up

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

What the gently caress

I'm guessing this is something that they brought a drawing in, because lmao at describing it

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? It’s watching you stuff your face with those feet. Nobody, I mean nobody puts ketchup on a foot!

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Quote this post for a sixer with

As the reason.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

It's definitely not a bald eagle

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Mr_Chicken posted:

The account posting that one is an aggregator, the artist seems to be https://instagram.com/esssavel which uh... Yeah wow.

This one cracked me up because I have a somewhat less crappier version of it.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

History Comes Inside! posted:

I’m going to take a stab in the dark - OP is a white American and has relatives in their distant past (possibly grandparents) who emigrated from St Petersburg.

I base this on the obsession white American people have with anything they can point at that lets them claim more exotic heritage than “I’m American”.

Nah the immigrant from St Petersburg was me. It was Leningrad at the time though.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

It is terrible but in a way that brings a smile to my face. Kinda like it tbh

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I don't know why England would care about The Killers when the Arctic Monkeys are similar and like 10 times better

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Tag yourself I'm the bellybutton vortex

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Spussy

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

History Comes Inside! posted:

“The cheek tattoos aren’t even level with each other” is the first thing I noticed here.

Edit: lol she has basically no tattoos anywhere except her face ohhhh noooo

Feel like her piercings are a bit wonky too

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

deong posted:

I'm confident its jizz. :dong:

Margarine brand names are getting weirder and weirder

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

You can't spell empathy without meth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU