Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I met my little brother's new girlfriend for the first time this past weekend and I wish I had some pics of her tattoos. They're real bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Has there ever been a well-done triforce tattoo? (I choose to not say "good" since no triforce tattoo will ever be good, no matter how well it's done.)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ok Fella posted:

Any tattoo where the majority of the color is yellow just isn't going to look good. Doesn't really matter what the subject is.
Sure, but it could still have straight lines and be evenly filled. I don't feel like those are really asking too much.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I looked to see if anyone got Pete's Petunia tattoo, and the answer is "of course they did."

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I always wish my face had "RUG" written across it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Whyyyyy does this eyeball have eyelashes inside it??

BjornOfBorg posted:

Cyrillic has multiple ways to transliterate?
Yeah but why would someone use different ones on their watermark and on the actual tattoo?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"Final Solutions" wanting to do lots of Confederate tattoos is just a bit too on the nose for my tastes.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This is really well-done.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

fullroundaction posted:

Were you not paying attention or something?

e: Wait can you even do drag if you don't believe in gender?

Genderfluid doesn't mean they don't believe in gender, it means their personal gender changes at times. So when they're feeling male, dressing female would be doing drag.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Except for the whole thing with having a corporate logo for a car he probably never has and never will own emblazoned on his flesh permanently, I guess!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

cyberia posted:

(Again, posting as a tattoo snob) I hate, hate, hate, hate those 'minimalist' tattoos. Why bother getting something the size of a dime? The tattooist will literally spend twice as long setting up and breaking down their station than they will actually tattooing you. It seems like such a cop out of people wanting to be seen as artsy or trendy or whatever while putting no original thought into the tattoo. Argh, it makes me so mad.
The only thing that bothers me is that it means it's a half hour of their time that could be going to something good. The flip side is that if they're anywhere decent, they'll be charging the shop minimum for something that takes them two minutes, so it's good money.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Crust First posted:

That's the before for this fix:

Talk about lemons into lemonade.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I honestly have no idea what this is supposed to be.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Maybe it's a death metal band's logo.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Thin Privilege posted:

In that case that's REALLY shittily done. Good artists would be able to do that shading where the signature guy pressed the pen lightly. It's not hard.

The wavy, uneven lines didn't tip you off that it's really shittily done?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I know Juggalo tattoos are pretty much cheating, but oh well

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The Dark One posted:

Please don't shame people for loving Frasier.
If they love Frasier so much they should find an artist that can draw a straight line.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Internet Wizard posted:

I like how you can see the stencil that apparently they ignored, and at least the ball part of the snitch seems good enough on the stencil.

He probably got it stenciled there, didn't like the position and had it moved.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DeepDickPizza posted:

The Hulkster retweeted this backpiece that is both awesome and disconcerting.
https://twitter.com/Silent236/status/830105220130680832

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I like the fully sick 90's S thing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

joylessdivision posted:

I just got my first tattoo today.

Done by Karl Fisher in Alameda, California. Really happy with it. Still need to run to the store for lotion and such.

Also gently caress getting work done on the wrist, that was the most painful part.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mildly NWS:

https://twitter.com/LeitermanJohn/status/842096271254929408

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I joined a bad tattoo group on FB. I'll post any highlights here.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

WCW wrestler Sting? Heath Ledger Joker? Fallout ghoul? You decide!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope up,
thinking of
me when up,
fuckin
hep,

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

LIVE
BE
MOVE

LOVE
THE
MENT

Self-poked, of course.

E: :stare:

Endless Mike has a new favorite as of 02:47 on Mar 20, 2017

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It's supposed to be a galaxy, apparently.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bombadilillo posted:

Pikachu is the best coverup of all time

Yeah for sure

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ricketyvickyt posted:

For some reason the app won't let me upload a picture so a link will have to do...

https://instagram.com/p/BTkP7tDD8Zf/

Nice corporate logo on your chest, lady.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It's not like her natural eyebrows won't grow back through the tattooed ones. They'll just look silly.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/wwedwwe/status/865207846954258433

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Field Mousepad posted:

Why the bananas though?

They don't look like they were the same piece, honestly.

Which might make it worse.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TheKennedys posted:

It came from facebook:

I have a friend who is very fond of the term "vanilla bean basic bitch" and it seems to fit. Even if it's "ironic" it's still stupid. The linework is okay at least, except for whatever the gently caress that arrow fletching is supposed to be about

Needs a semicolon.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bombadilillo posted:

Rotate left to Bowie?!?

Seriously, I want to see that Bowie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Pretty sure that belongs in the other thread. Onnie O'Leary does some great stuff (although I could understand the objection, to a point). I thought it was pretty great and the execution is stellar.

It's tasteless, so it fits here, though it is very well done.