Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

"Our farther"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

fast food Thanos must not be allowed to collect all the infinity brands

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I remember a joke someone tweeted that said that Post Malone's face looks like that one desk in the back of the detention classroom

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

Stoned Yoda with Bernie Sanders hair, what my brother would've wanted

I am once again asking you to do or do not, there is no try

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Mx. posted:

now i post the caption OP posted with:

My first tattoo. I got it for me, but all I've gotten is ridicule from everyone I've showed it to.

the dick jokes write themselves

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Supreme court justice Ruth "The Joker" Bader Ginsburg

"(Almost) everyone in the courtroom groans at my poo poo"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Nice Van My Man posted:

If they just moved him left one toe it would work better since those toes are more even.

Well that's a matter of perspective

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

History Comes Inside! posted:

He has AMERICAN TEDS tattooed across his forehead, how could you ever mistake him for anything else.

I mean sure nowadays it’s covered up with god knows what because the guy is clearly mentally I’ll and can’t stop getting blastovers on his face but it’s right there.

*staring at tiddays on cheek*
"Hey, my eyes are up here"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

PancakeTransmission posted:

Most of my tattoos are "lol remember this one-off Simpsons joke?" and one is a band-inspired tattoo. Another is some cool art that the artist turned into linework. I was gonna use the other limb for blackwork but the artist moved interstate :( . Ya don't need some deep meaning if you enjoy it.

Plus it's going to make someone's day to see Kirk's pictionary "Dignity", Milpool, or Handsome Pete tattooed on you

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

If someone said they got a Simpsons gummy tattoo that's absolutely not what I would have guessed

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

BigFactory posted:

They’re making crack not meth

Well, yeah, because the meth lab exploded

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I'm not loving that

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Giga Pet giveaway posted:

My best friend has her husband's (nick)name tattooed in a heart on her butt. She joked at the time that if they ever break up she'll just add more letters so instead of saying 'Les' it'd say 'Clueless (1995)'. I like the idea of upcycling.

Friendship ended with Winona. Now Wino is my best friend

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Large Testicles posted:

The text itself is really well done at least

The red squiggle underlining makes me think of Microsoft word spell check

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Ratatozsk posted:

That horse is way to small for the presumptively Native American-ish person on his back. His feet are almost touching the ground and that’s a safety hazard

It's meant to be a reference to the End Of The Trail statue, but it doesn't really look right.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Leon Sumbitches posted:

I thought Barndon was Turmp's son??

No Barndon is the name of his analog age sockpuppet account he uses to brag to the newspapers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

CzarChasm posted:

I mean, Jesus had a lot of opinions, but I don't know that he was against slavery specifically.

On record several times criticizing creditors, landlords and bosses for being unfair.