Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

How long do you still plan on living with your parents?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woden
May 6, 2006
They're both dead, thanks for reminding me arsehole.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Woden posted:

How could you forget TBH

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

nah i moved out when i hit the big three-o, it was just time to go

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
No, not since 1992.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Groke posted:

No, not since 1992.

That is the year after I was born. I am a loving child.

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

No loving way, 6 years free of them. And I was born in the same year as OP.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Woden posted:

maybe next time donbt kill your parents idiot

Woden
May 6, 2006

clitical hit posted:

How could you forget TBH

I didn't forget, it is a downer to remember that I'll never be able to speak to them again though.

Especially on a weekend when browsing a comedy forum, hope you're happy about making me sad.

Woden fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Apr 17, 2016

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Woden posted:

I didn't forget, it is a downer to remember that I'll never be able to speak to them again though.

Especially on a weekend when browsing a comedy forum, hope you're happy about making me sad.

Wow man, thanks for making me feel like poo poo for posting a really simple topic. Maybe you should visit your parents' graves and drop a flower or something.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
yeah i got a job down the road and the amount i pay them + petrol is cheaper than rent nearer would be (it is loving posh round there apart from the town itself which is a real poo poo hole) and it was easier than sorting out rented accommodation and all the new job stuff at the same time

eta to refreedom: 3-6 months

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
no i moved out when I was 16

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
sorry ur parents hate you :(

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

XMNN posted:

sorry ur parents hate you :(

me and my dad are chill

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
No, my parents live with me. :smuggo:

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
My dad got his house foreclosed on and moved in with me.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

clitical hit posted:

I am a loving child.

quote:

clitical hit

shocking

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
If I had more $$ I would buy a big house and ask them to live with me. My parents are cool and I love them. nobody in this life will love you as much as they do

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

22 living with parents paying "rent." moving out by the end of 2016

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Lived with my parents through university then bought my house @ 24, been here 5 years, grow up OP

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Ill Peripheral posted:

Lived with my parents through university then bought my house @ 24, been here 5 years, grow up OP

I start my career on Monday, I'm gonna move out within the week. Pleaes be kind

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Nope! I've been living by myself for about a year now. It's got its perks but it can get kinda lonely if you don't have friends or family near by.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

no i live in a share houde with 4 other people which at my age is worse than living with youre parents amd three are almost as old as my parents and its really really depressing tbh to be hgonest

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

clitical hit posted:

How long do you still plan on living with your parents?

i live with your parents

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

katlington posted:

i live with your parents

Same.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

katlington posted:

i live with your parents

Everyone does...........

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I live with my parents in the heart and memories of their only surviving child

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

katlington posted:

I live with my parents in the heart and memories of their only surviving child

Bless. Carry the torch

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Moved out when I was 21 and in college. Never lived alone until I turned 30 though.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Roomates are worse than parents. Been free of both since 20 years young.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Forever, it's the only way I can afford Coachella tix.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Im about 7 years free? I'm thinking of going back because I'm poor but the thought of going back to living with my parents seems awful so I'm hoping to get not poor.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ill always live with Mother

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

Im about 7 years free? I'm thinking of going back because I'm poor but the thought of going back to living with my parents seems awful so I'm hoping to get not poor.

It's weird when you think that people lived in extended nuclear families for thousands of years, but now it's a sign of weakness

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Decebal posted:

It's weird when you think that people lived in extended nuclear families for thousands of years, but now it's a sign of weakness

*rupert murdoch laughs as another sitcom he owns does a 1000th joke about how a girl won't date a guy who lives at home, as he simultaneously builds another lovely apartment complex, young people loan bank, and ramen noodle factory*

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Dad dead, mom dumb

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Decebal posted:

To me its just that my room was right next to theirs so privacy was limited.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

lonesomedwarf posted:

no i live in a share houde with 4 other people which at my age is worse than living with youre parents amd three are almost as old as my parents and its really really depressing tbh to be hgonest

Sounds like a great way to get into some fun mischief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I wish i had stayed living at home also that then my parents had died and i kept living there and never changed anything in the house and i kept sleeping in my room and preserved theirs as it was like theyd only just popped out to the store and could walk back through the door at any time also i would eat icecream and sandwiches all day

• Locked thread