Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

frogge posted:

I'm about to move back in with mine for awhile because moving to the city didn't pan out for me as my income can't keep up with rising rents and I'll be damned if I pay over $1400/mo for a shoebox studio just to stay in the city.
Probably just stay with them long enough to save up a few months' rent before moving to a cheaper town where all the poors from my current town are getting pushed into, then I'll have independence again.

Haaaa tbh this might be me in the future. gently caress everything!

My older sister still lives at home with her enormous sailor moon anime collection. Last time I visited she had a 'stay home club' sticker on her door and was wearing one of these 'stay at home club' shirts

I'm not even kidding. http://stayhomeclub.com/collections/women/products/stay-home-club-reverse-loose-tee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread