Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

clitical hit posted:

How long do you still plan on living with your parents?

i live with your parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I live with my parents in the heart and memories of their only surviving child

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I wish i had stayed living at home also that then my parents had died and i kept living there and never changed anything in the house and i kept sleeping in my room and preserved theirs as it was like theyd only just popped out to the store and could walk back through the door at any time also i would eat icecream and sandwiches all day

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

My living arrangements and day to day life closely parallel the television sitcom fraiser starring david hyde pierce

• Locked thread