Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I live with my grandparents. I take care of them and the house because my grandma is as old as dirt and can't get up the stairs real well, and in exchange they're letting me live with them while I'm in college. It's pretty sweet not having to pay rent at some lovely apartment but man I cannot wait until I am no longer in college and no longer have to deal with their "kids these days" spiel.

edit: Of course, I mean "taking care of them" in the loosest sense, they are independent people with their own lives, I just live here and fix the roof when poo poo starts leaking and whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread