Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Inzombiac posted:

If income inequality keeps moving in this direction, I think we will see much more generational houses that are very common in other cultures.

We had an exchange student from rural Japan that was shocked that I intended to move out as soon as possible but also that I only saw my grandparents maybe once a year.
i remember when millennial.jpg spent 10 pages aruging about how if you don't move out as soon as possible, you're actually a loser and you suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I feel bad for people who had to learn how to get hosed up at school, it ought to be taught in the home! Grumble grumble modern values...
can confirm, my dad has told me that as long as i notify him beforehand and stay in my room, i can get hosed up on whatever

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

yes, but if things go according to plan, when i graduate, i'll be rooming with one of my friends for a decent amount of time

• Locked thread