Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Im about 7 years free? I'm thinking of going back because I'm poor but the thought of going back to living with my parents seems awful so I'm hoping to get not poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Decebal posted:

It's weird when you think that people lived in extended nuclear families for thousands of years, but now it's a sign of weakness

To me its just that my room was right next to theirs so privacy was limited.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'd like to live in a house with a bunch of hot goon moms and bang them on the reg. Can we arrange this?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

criscodisco posted:

I shoved both their bodies in my hot water heater so I can shower with them and jack it in the secret of their ooze.

Sounds very Ted Cruz to me. Except for the hot water part. I think he'd use the sewage tank.

• Locked thread