Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

How long do you still plan on living with your parents?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Woden posted:

They're both dead, thanks for reminding me arsehole.

How could you forget TBH

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Groke posted:

No, not since 1992.

That is the year after I was born. I am a loving child.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Woden posted:

I didn't forget, it is a downer to remember that I'll never be able to speak to them again though.

Especially on a weekend when browsing a comedy forum, hope you're happy about making me sad.

Wow man, thanks for making me feel like poo poo for posting a really simple topic. Maybe you should visit your parents' graves and drop a flower or something.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Ill Peripheral posted:

Lived with my parents through university then bought my house @ 24, been here 5 years, grow up OP

I start my career on Monday, I'm gonna move out within the week. Pleaes be kind

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

katlington posted:

i live with your parents

Everyone does...........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

katlington posted:

I live with my parents in the heart and memories of their only surviving child